美国生活中常见的俚语对话
美国俚语是美国英语使用过程中的一种普遍现象,是人们为满足特定的交际需要,谋求某种理想的交际效果,而采取的一种语言手段。下面是学习啦小编整理的美国生活中的俚语,感兴趣的过来看看吧。
美国生活中的俚语(精选)
When will you grow up?
你什么时候才算长得大?
What does it have to do with you?
这个与你有何关系?
Are you sure you have never done that before?
你敢说你没有做过那件事吗?
I am more than happy
我很高兴。
When things go wrong,smile
当事情不如意时,要泰然处之。
What the heck?
什么鬼东西?
What the heck made you do that?
你怎么搞的,会做出那种事情来?
You don't get it?It's so simple
这么简单,你都不懂?
Bring me up-to-date
给我最新消息。
When in Rome,do as the Romans do
入乡随俗。
What on earth are you doing?
你究竟在搞什么?
Frightened of what?You are not a kid
怕什么?你又不是小孩子。
Don't annoy me
别烦我。
What the hell is this?
这他妈的是怎么一回事?
Are you trying to get me off your payroll?
你想把我解雇是不是?
That is the best excuse you could come up with?
那就是你找出来的最佳借口吗?
Everyone has an itch for money
人人都想发财。
美国生活中的俚语(热门)
What the heck are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼?
Are you through with the paper?
你把报纸看完了没有?
You appreciate something only after you lose it
东西失去时,才觉得其可贵。
What are you up to?
你在搞什么名堂?
What makes you think that?
什么事情使你那样想?
What kept you so long?
什么事耽误你这样久?
Go Dutch
各自付账。
The heat is on,you had better go!
情况紧急,你最好赶快离开!
What's your line?
你是从事哪一行业?
Is she the one for you?
她是你的意中人吗?
You'd better get to the point
你最好把话说清楚。
What the heck is that?
那是什么玩意?
美国生活中的俚语(最新)
Nobody's sweatheart is ugly
情人眼里出西施。
How can I ever thank you?
我该怎样感激你才好?
One day you have to face it
总有一天你要面对现实。
What kind of food do you like?
你喜欢吃什么菜?
Will you stop treating me like a child?
请你不要把我当小孩子看待好吗?
I want to show you something
我要给你看点儿东西。
Don't stick your nose in it
不要多管闲事。
You may take it anyway you like
你要怎么想都可以。
You are the apple of my eye
你是我心爱的人。
What's the beef?
发什么牢骚?
美国生活中的俚语相关文章:
2.美国日常生活俚语
3.常用的俚语
美国生活中常见的俚语对话
上一篇:美国日常经常出现的俚语对话
下一篇:美国经典的俚语对话有哪些