经典英语趣味笑话
经典英语趣味笑话
在日常繁忙的生活中,也不要忘了放松自己的心情。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来经典英语趣味笑话,希望大家喜欢!
经典英语趣味笑话:你知道我是干嘛的吗
One night a hotel caught fire,and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.
一天晚上,一家旅馆失火,住在这家旅馆里的人穿着睡衣就跑了出来。
Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.
两个人站在外面,看着大火。
"Before I came out," said one," I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone leaves paper money in a fire,the fire burn sit. So I took all the bills that I could find. No one will be poorer because I took them."
“在我出来之前,”其中一个人说,“我跑进一些房间,找到了一大笔钱。人在恐惧中是不会想到钱的。如果有人把纸币留在火里,火就会把它烧成灰烬。所以我把我所能找到的钞票都拿走了。没有人会因为我拿走它们而变得更穷。”
"You don't know my work," said the other.
“你不知道我是干什么的。”另一个人说。
"What is your work?" “你是干什么的?”
"I'm a policeman."
“我是警察。”
"Oh!" cried the first man. He thought quickly and said, "And do you know my work?"
“噢!”第一个人喊了一声。他灵机一动,说:“那你知道我是干什么的?”
"No," said the policeman.
“不知道。”警察说。”
I'm a writer. I'm always tellings to ries about things that never happened."
“我是个作家。我总是爱编一些从未发生过的故事。”
经典英语趣味笑话:为抄近路走墓地
Two men were walking home after a Halloween party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs。
万圣节派对过后,两男人图个乐呵,打算抄近路穿过墓地回家。
Right in the middle of the cemetery they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows。
走到墓地中央时,他们被从迷雾中传来的“答、答、答”声惊吓到了。
Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones。
正当两人害怕得浑身颤抖时,他们看到是个老头拿着铁锤和凿子,在一块墓石上凿着什么。
"Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath, "You scared us half to death -- we thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?"
“哇塞,先生,”其中一人喘了口气说,“你把我们吓得半死啊,我们还以为遇上鬼了呢!那么晚了你在这里做什么?”
"Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!"
“那帮白痴!”老头抱怨道,“他们把我名字拼错啦!”
经典英语趣味笑话:真实的告解
A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."
有一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。
"What did you do?"asks the priest.
神父 问 :“你做了什么?”
"I committed a murder."
“我犯了谋杀罪”
The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父说:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饶恕。”
A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."
有一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。
The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"
神父问他: “你做了什么?”
"I robbed six banks."
“我抢了六家银行”
The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父说:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饶恕。”
Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."
另一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。
" What did you do?" asks the priest,
神父问:“你做了什么?”
"I broke the holy cup."
“我把圣杯打破了”。