英语笑话带翻译简短的精选
英语笑话带翻译简短的精选
笑话作为一种城市化的民间口头创作体裁,是一种重要的交际手段。在社会文化中,笑话一直都具有无法替代的特殊意义。学习啦小编整理了简短的英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
简短的英语笑话带翻译篇一
a doctor came into the hospital ward and said to mr. johnson, "i have some good news and some bad news for you."
一位医生走进医院的病房,告诉强森先生:“我有一个好消息和一个坏消息要告诉你。”
then mr. johnson said, "please, give me the good news first."
强森先生说:“请先告诉我好消息吧!”
so the doctor said, "the doctors here are going to name an incurable disease after you."
医生说:“本院的医师决定用你的名字,来为一种不治之症命名。”
简短的英语笑话带翻译篇二
when a group of women got on the car, every seat was already occupied. the conductor noticed a man who seemed to be asleep, and fearing he might miss his stop, he nudged(用肘轻推) him and said: "wake up, sir!"
当一群妇女上车之后,车上的座位全都被占满了。售票员注意到一名男子好象是睡着了,他担心这个人会坐过站,就用肘轻轻地碰了碰他,说:“先生,醒醒!”
"i wasn't asleep," the man answered.
“我没有睡着。”那个男人回答。
"not asleep? but you had your eyes closed."
“没睡着?可是你眼睛都闭上了呀?”
"i know. i just hate to look at ladies standing up beside me in a crowded car."
“我知道,我只是不愿意看到在拥挤的车上有女士站在我身边而已。”
简短的英语笑话带翻译篇三
traveler: can i catch the three o'clock train to toronto?
旅行者:我还能赶上3点钟那班到多伦多的火车吗?
ticket agent: that depends on how fast you can run. it left fifteen minutes ago.
售票员:那得看你跑得有多快。火车15分钟前开出。
简短的英语笑话带翻译篇四
son: is it true, dad, i heard that in some parts of africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?
儿子:爸爸,听说在非洲的一些地方男人在结婚前根本不认识他的妻子。
dad: that happens in every country, son.
父亲:孩子,实际上所有的国家都是这样的。
看了“简短的英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了:
4.英语爆笑笑话