简单搞笑的英语笑话
民间笑话是一种根植于日常生活的美学形态。笑话产生于日常生活语境之中,以消遣和娱乐为目的,由普通民众创造、表演和欣赏。小编精心收集了简单搞笑的英语笑话,供大家欣赏学习!
简单搞笑的英语笑话篇1
Where Do You keep Yours?
你的东西放到哪儿去了?
The famous but rather aged, doctor was making his rounds, followed by a young intern.
一位上了年纪的著名医生正在各病房做例行巡视,一位年轻的实习医生跟着他。
Suddenly the intern noticed something peculiar.
突然那名实习医生注意到一件怪事。
"Say, doctor, are you aware that you have a suppository behind your ear?"
“医师先生,您有没发现您耳朵放了一支栓剂呢?"
"Oh, shit!" exclaimed the eminent practitioner.
“喔!真是糟糕!”那位名医说道。
"Do you know what this means?"
“你知道那表示什么吗?”
"What?"
“什么呢?”
"Some asshole has got my pen!"
“我把我的钢笔塞到某一位病人的屁股里面去了!”
简单搞笑的英语笑话篇2
We're in the Same Boat
同病相怜
The young man was terribly self-conscious because he had a wooden eye.
一位年轻人因为他有只木制的眼睛而感到非常自卑。
His friends would often invite him to dance parties,
他的朋友常会邀请他参加舞会,
but he could never work up the courage to ask a girl to dance.
但他从没能鼓起勇气邀请女孩子跳舞。
But then, one evening, he spotted a girl With a wooden leg sitting sadly by herself.
有一晚,他却不经意看见一位装了一只木制义肢的女孩独自伤心地坐在角落。
Apprehensively, he walked up to her and asked,
他很谨慎地走向她问道:
"Would you like to dance?"
“你要不要跳舞呀?”
"Would I? ! " she exclaimed.
“我要不要? ”她惊叫。
"Oh, yeah? Well, you've got a wooden leg!"
“哦,怎么了?你有一只木制的义肢(而我有一只木制的假眼,咱们应是天生的一对嘛!)。”
简单搞笑的英语笑话篇3
And Modest Too
也要谦虚为怀
"The man I marry must be as wise as Solomon,
“我要结婚的对象必须要像所罗门王一样聪明,
as mighty as Hercules,
像赫克力士一样强壮,
as brave as Admiral Nelson,
像纳尔逊上将一样英勇,
and as graceful as Nureyev. "
并和苏联芭蕾舞蹈家诺瑞耶夫一样优雅。”
"How fortunate we met! "
“很幸运能见到你!”
看了“简单搞笑的英语笑话”的人还看了: