小学生英语笑话
小学生英语笑话
冷笑话是近几年出现的一个新词,也是一种出现在我们身边的不可忽视的新的语言现象,它具有强大的生命力,一时间大红大紫。小编精心收集了小学生英语笑话短文,供大家欣赏学习!
小学生英语笑话短文篇1
Down on the Farm
农场趣谈
The farmer was painting the inside of his outhouse,
一位农夫正在漆他茅房内的墙壁,
when he slipped on the seat and fell into the hole beneath.
一不小心由所坐的椅子上滑了一跤,跌落到下面的茅坑内。
"Fire! Fire! Fire!" he yelled.
“失火了!失火了!失火了!”他叫道。
Shortly, the fire department arrived and one of the firemen leaned down and asked the farmer,
不久消防队赶来了,一位消防人员弯下身来问:
"Where's the fire?"
“哪里失火了呢?”
"There ain't no fire," said the farmer,
“事实上并未失火,”农夫说,
"but would you have come if I'd yelled "Shit! Shit! Shit ! ? "
“但若是我喊“大便喔!大便喔!你们会赶来吗?”
小学生英语笑话短文篇2
Charity Begins at Home
慈善应由家中做起
Sam Sidney was going door to door selling raffle tickets to raise funds for the charitableorganization of which he was a member.
山姆,希德尼正挨家挨户推销他所属的一家慈善机构的彩券以筹募基金。
One morning found him knocking on the door of old Mrs. Sullivan.
有一天早上他敲了苏利文太太的门。
"Good morning, Mrs. Sullivan, I represent the South Savannah Singing and Social Society" saidSam.
“您早!苏利文太太,我是代表南方萨瓦那音乐及公关协会的。”
"What's it that you say?" croaked the old lady.
“你说什么啊?,’老太太大声问道。
"I SAY I'M SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE SOUTH SAVANNAH SING-ING AND SOCIALSOCIETY ! "
“我说我正为南方萨瓦那音乐及公关协会卖彩券!”
"Eh?"
“哦?”
"RAFFLE TICKETS! SOUTH SAVANNAH SINGING AND SOCIAL SOCIETY! "
“彩券!南方萨瓦那音乐及公关协会!”
"You'll have to speak up, young man, there's no use mumbling.
“你应当说大声点,年轻人,喃喃低语是没用的。”
"Well, fuck you, Mrs. Sullivan," said Sam under his breath as he turned away.
“喔!去你的,苏利文太太!”山姆离开时屏气说。
Mrs. Sullivan closed the door and said, "Well, fuck the South Savannah Singing and SocialSociety. "
苏利文太太关门说道: “去你妈的,南方萨瓦那音乐及公关协会!”
小学生英语笑话短文篇3
A Satisfied Gustomer
一位心满意足的客户
A rough looking fellow strolled into the bank and walked up to the teller.
有一位相貌粗鲁的家伙走进银行对柜台职员说:
"I wanna open a god-damned checking account. "
“我想开个你他妈的活期存款账户。”
"CertainLy, sir," replied the young lady, “but there's no need to use that kind of language."
“当然可以啦,先生,”年轻的小姐回答说,“但没有必要使用那种字眼。”
"Hey, get your ass in gear, will ya? I'm in a hurry.
“嘿,你他妈的能不能快一点吗?我在赶时间呢!”
"Sir, I’m not used to being spoken to in that way. "
“先生,我不习惯别人那样子对我说话。”
"I wanna open a fucking checking account, and I want to do it now, understand?"
“我要开一个××的活期存款账户,而且要现在就办,懂了吗?”
"Sir, I'm going to get the manager," said the indignant young lady.
“先生,我去找经理来。”气愤的年轻小姐说着。
Soon she returned with the manager, a dignified white haired gentleman who asked, "Whatseems to be the trouble, sir?"
不久她带了经理回来,那位满头白发、看起来很庄严的老先生问道:“先生,到底有什么问题吗?
“I just won ,000,000 in the lottery, and I want to open a goddamn checking account. "
“我刚中彩券得了一千万美元,我想开个你他妈的活期存款账户。”
"I see," said the manager warmly. "And this bitch is giving you trouble?"
“我知道了,”经理说道,“而这个臭婊子在给您添麻烦,是吧?”
看了“小学生英语笑话短文”的人还看了: