学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>

英语笑话带翻译简单

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  笑话(анекдот)是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透过笑话我们可以看到一个民族的生存环境、生活方式、社会关系和心理特征等等。小编精心收集了简单的英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  简单的英语笑话带翻译篇1

  Smaller Fish

  小鱼

  Two men were in a restaurant and order fish,

  有两名男子在餐厅点鱼。

  The waiter brought a dish with two fish,

  服务生端来装着两条鱼的盘子,

  one larger than the other.

  其中一条鱼比另外一条来得大。

  One of the men said to the other,"Please help yourself."

  当中一位男子跟另外一位说:

  The other one said"Ok,"

  “别客气,请自行取用呀。”

  and helped himself to the larger fish.

  另外一位男子说:“好”,

  After a tense silence,

  于是就帮自己挑了比较大条的鱼 。

  the first one said,"really,if you had offered me the first choice,i would have taken the smallerfish!"

  就在一阵气氛紧张的沉默之后,第一位男子就说:“真是的。如果你要我先选,我就会拿比较小条的鱼。”

  The other one replied,"What are you complaining for?you have it,don't you?"

  另一位男子回答说:“那你在抱怨个什么劲呀?你现在已经拿了呀,不是吗?”

  简单的英语笑话带翻译篇2

  Exchange Sandwiches

  交换三明治

  Two attorneys went into a diner and ordered two drinks.

  有两位律师走进一家小餐厅。点了两份饮料。

  Then they produced sandwiches from their briefcases and started to eat.

  然后他们就从他们的公文包当中拿出三明治开始吃。

  The waiter became quite concerned

  服务生感到相当不妥,

  and marched over and told them,"You can't eat your own sandeiches in here!"

  就走过去告诉他们:“你们不可以在这里吃你们自己的三明治!”

  The attorneys looked each other ,

  这两位律师彼此看了一下对方,

  shrugged their shoulders and then exchanged sandwiches.

  耸耸他们的肩膀,然后就交换三明治。

  简单的英语笑话带翻译篇3

  A drunk

  醉汉

  A police officer pulls over a guy who has been weaving in and out of the lanes.

  有一位警官把一个在车道上穿进穿出,迂回蛇行的男子拦到路边。

  He goes up to the guy's window and says "Sir,I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

  他走到这名男子的车窗旁边说:“先生,我要你对着这个酒精测试管吹一口气。”

  The man says,"Sorry officer I can't do that.I am an asthmatic.If I do that I'll have a really bad asthma attack."

  这名男子说:“对不起呀,警官,我不能吹呀。我是个气喘病患者呀。如果我吹的话,我就会真的患很严重的气喘病。”

  "Ok,fine.I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

  “ 好, 好。我要你到警察局进行血液检验。”

  "I can't do that either.I am a hemophiliac.If I do that,I'll bleed to death."

  “我也能抽血检验呀。我是个血友病患呀。如果我抽血检验,我就会流血过多而死呀。”

  "Well ,then we need a urine sample."

  “嗯,那我们就要你进行尿液检验吧。”

  "I am sorry officer I can't do that either.I am also a diabetic.If I do that I'll get really low blood sugar."

  “对不起呀 ,警官,我也不能验尿呀。我也是一个糖尿病患者呀。如果我验尿的话,我的血糖就真的会变得很低。”

  "Alright then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."

  “好吧,那我要你出来到这边,走这条白线。”

  "I can't do that,officer."

  “警官,我办不到呀。”

  "Why not? "

  “为什么办不到?”

  "Because I am too drunk to do that."

  “因为我喝得太醉了,所以不能那么做呀。”

  
看了“简单的英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.英语笑话带翻译

2.简短的英语笑话带翻译欣赏

3.简单英语小笑话12篇

4.简单英语笑话带翻译

5.有关于英文笑话带翻译简短

6.简单的英语笑话带翻译

3332121