英语笑话大全爆笑带翻译
笑话一般指短小、滑稽的故事,是一种民间口头创作形式,在民间文化中以口口相传的形式传播。学习啦小编整理了爆笑英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
爆笑英语笑话带翻译篇一
Little Johnny says "Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning,
小强尼说:“妈妈,今天早上和爸爸在公车上时,
he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
他叫我让座给一位女士。”
"You've done the right thing," says Mommy.
妈妈说:“你做得很对呀。”
"But Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap."
“但是,妈妈,我是坐在爸爸膝盖上的。”
爆笑英语笑话带翻译篇二
A man wrote a letter to a small hotel he planned to visit on his vacation: "I would very much like to bring my dog with me.
一个人给一家他计划在假期里停留的小旅馆写了封信,“我非常希望带着我的狗,
He is well-groomed and very well behaved.
它很干净很有教养,
Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"
你能允许它和我睡一间屋子吗?”
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who said, "I've been operating this hotel for many years.
旅馆主人立即回了封信,“我经营旅馆很多年了,
In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls.
狗从没偷过毛巾,床单, 餐具,或者墙上的画。
I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly.
我也从没有在半夜因为狗喝醉胡闹而赶走它,
And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill.
狗也从不不付帐就跑掉。
Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel.
实际上我们非常欢迎您的狗来我们旅馆
And, if your dog will vouch for you,
如果它为您担保
you're welcome to stay here, too."
也欢迎您来。
爆笑英语笑话带翻译篇三
Dan was the doorman of a club in a big city.
丹在一个大城市的某个俱乐部当守门人。
Everyday, thousands of people passed his door,
每天都有数千人经过他的门口,
and a lot of them stopped and asked him, "What's the time, please?"
而且许多人都会停下来问他:“请问现在几点?”
After a few months, Dan said to himself, "I'm not going to answer all those stupid people any more.
几个月后,丹想:“我不想再回答这些蠢人提出的问题了,
I'm going to buy a big clock
我要去买一只大钟,
and put it upon the wall here."
把它挂在这儿的墙上。
Then he did so.
于是他买了一只钟,把它挂在了墙上。
“Now people aren't going to stop and ask me the time," he thought happily.“
现在人们总不会再停下来问我时间了。”他高兴地想。
But after that, a lot of people stopped,
可是打那以后,每天仍有许多人停下来,
looked at the clock and then asked Dan, "Is that clock right?”
看看钟,然后问丹:“这钟准吗?”
看了“爆笑英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了: