英语小笑话两人对话版
英语小笑话两人对话版
民间笑话是一种颇受人们喜爱的民间叙事类型,材料丰富,有广泛的现实基础。小编精心收集了两人对话版英语小笑话,供大家欣赏学习!
两人对话版英语小笑话篇1
Nurse: Don't you like your new baby sister, Johnny?
保姆: 约翰尼,你难道不喜欢你新生的小妹妹?
Johnny: She's all right, but I wish she had been a boy. Willie Smith had got a new sister, and now he'll think I'm trying to copy him.
约翰尼: 她还可以,但要是个男孩就好了。威利·史密斯有一个新生的小妹妹。现在他该认为我又在跟他学了。
两人对话版英语小笑话篇2
Harry was given two apples, a small one and a large one,by his Mum. "Share them with your sister."she said.
妈妈给了哈里两个苹果,一个大点儿,另一个小点儿。“跟妹妹分着吃。”妈妈说。
So Harry gave the small one to his little sister and started tucking into the large one.
所以,哈里就把小个儿的给了妹妹,自己开始啃那个大个儿的。
"Cor! said his sister, "If Mum had given them to me I'd have given you the large one and had the small one myself.”
“哼,”妹妹说,“如果妈妈给了我,我会把大的给你,把小的留给我自己的。”
"Well,"said Harry,"that's what you've got,so what are you worrying about?"
“对呀,”哈里说,“你拿到的不就是小的吗?那你还着什么急呀?”
两人对话版英语小笑话篇3
Annie: Mum,do you know what I’m going to give you for your birthday?
安妮: 妈妈,你知道你过生日我会送你什么礼物吗?
Mum: No,dear,what is it?
妈妈: 亲爱的,我猜不出来,是什么东西呀?
Annie: A nice teapot.
安妮: 一个漂亮的茶壶。
Mum: But I’ve got a nice teapot.
妈妈: 可我有一个很好的茶壶了。
Annie: No, you haven'l. I've just dropped it!
安妮: 不,你没有。我刚把它掉在地上摔破了。
看了“两人对话版英语小笑话”的人还看了: