简单有趣的英语小笑话精选
简单有趣的英语小笑话精选
笑话是民间文学的一个种类,是引人发笑的民间故事.它以幽默和诙谐的手法,一针见血地揭露出社会生活的各种矛盾,表现人民的乐观主义精神。学习啦小编整理了简单有趣的英语小笑话,欢迎阅读!
简单有趣的英语小笑话篇一
Getting into His Work
专注于工作
The priest was so concerned with the welfare of his pretty young parishioner that he invited her to his private quarters to discuss her confession.
一位神父非常关切教区内一位年轻美丽的教友幸福,因此便邀她到他私人住处讨论她的忏悔。
"Now, let me get this straight," said the priest. "This young man you went out with did he put his arm around your shoulder like this?"
“现在让我把事情搞清楚,”神父说道,“这个年轻人跟你出去他是不是像这样把他的手臂绕在你的肩膀?”
"Yes, Father, and worse. "
“是的,神父,还有更糟的事情呢。”
"And did he put his hand on your thigh like this?"
“他也像这样把手放在你的大腿上吗?"
"Yes, Father, and worse. "
“是的,神父,还有更坏的呢。”
By now the clergyman was thoroughly aroused. He hiked the girl's skirt and gave her a vigorous humping. "And did he do this?" he inquired.
此时神父已被刺激得兴奋莫名,他撩起女孩的裙子,元气充沛地和她做起爱来,“他也这样做吗?"神父问道。
"Yes, Father, and worse, "
“是的,神父,还有更糟的呢!”
“ But what could be worse than what Ijust did?"
“有什么还比我刚刚所做的更糟呢?"
"I'm afraid, Father, that he gave me the clap."
“恐怕,神父,他把淋病传染给我了。”
简单有趣的英语小笑话篇二
Can't You Be Little More Supportive?
你能不能多支持我一点?
The delighted young politician called his mother and reported enthusiastically,
一位年轻的政客打电话给他母亲,高兴地说道:
"Hey, Mom, I just won the election! "
“嘿,妈,我刚赢得这次的选举呢!”
"Honestly, dear?" exclaimed his mother.
“你没在骗我吧,亲爱的?”他的妈妈惊叫。
" Aw, Jeez, Mom, do you have to bring up something like that at a time like this?"
“喔,妈!在这种时刻你还要提出像这样的问题吗?(你这时还不相信我吗/你还以为我是政客的虚假作风吗?)不相信我吗?”
简单有趣的英语小笑话篇三
The Perfect Solution
完美解决之道
President Shrub was flying over the U. S. with his staff.
史拉伯总统和他的幕僚正搭机横越美国上空。
Suddenly he got a brilliant inspiration:
忽然间他心中突发奇想,
"You know, I think I'll just throw a fifty-dollar bill out the window and make somebody happy. "
“我想由窗口扔一张五十元美钞下去,让某个人高兴一下。”
"MrPresident,why don't you throw out five ten-dollar bills and make five people happy?"
“总统先生,您为什么不丢五张十元的钞票让五个人高兴呢?”
suggested his celebrated Secretary of State Vice President Partridge caught on.
著名的国务卿建议道。
“Golly,Mr.President, why don' t you throw fifty singles and make fifty people happy?"
副总统派翠基接着说:“啊,总统先生,您为什么不丢五十张一元钞票,好让五十个人高兴呢?”
The pilot turned around and said, "Why don’t you just throw yourself out the window and make everybody happy?"
这时飞机驾驶员转身说道:“为什么你不把自己丢出窗外,好让每个人都高兴呢?”
了“简单有趣的英语小笑话”的人还看了: