学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 幽默英语小笑话带翻译精选

幽默英语小笑话带翻译精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

幽默英语小笑话带翻译精选

  笑是一种人类生存的能力,恰如医师检查身体各部位一样,笑已成为衡量身体健康的一种正确有效的指示器。要怎么才能让自己多笑呢,那当然是看笑话啦。学习啦小编整理了幽默英语小笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  幽默英语小笑话带翻译篇一

  Three Men in a Boat

  三人同舟

  Three men were sitting on a park bench. The one in the middle was reading a newspaper; the others were pretending to fish. They baited imaginary hooks, cast lines and reeled in their catch.

  三位男子在公园的长椅土坐着。中间的一个在读报纸,另外两个在假装钓鱼。他们给想象的鱼钩上鱼饵,放线,并卷线把鱼抓上来。

  A passing policeman stopped to watch the spectacle and asked the man in the middle if he knew the other two.

  一位过路警察驻足观察了这个景象,他问中间的那个男子是否认识其他两位。

  "Oh yes," he said. "They are my friends”

  “喔,认识,”他说,“他们是我的朋友”

  "In that case," warned the officer, "you'd better get them out of here!"

  “那样的话,”警察告诫说,“你最好把他们从这里弄走。”

  "Yes, sir." the man replied, and he began rowing furiously.

  “好的,瞥官。”那男子回答说,接着就开始疯狂地做起划桨的动作来。

  幽默英语小笑话带翻译篇二

  Where Have You Been?

  你去哪儿了?

  Once upon a time, there was a man who always forgot things. One day, he went out with his little son. He was so happy that he put the son ride his neck. After a time,he suddenly thought of his son, he asked people: "Have you seen my child'?" One of his villagers laughed and said: "Don't you know he is on your neck?" Hearing this, the man took down his son from his neck, he was so angry that he hit the son, and then shouted: "I have told you not to go here and there. Where did you go just now?"

  古时候,有个人总是忘事。一天,他带着小儿子出门。一高兴,便让儿子骑在自己的脖子上。过了一会儿,他忽然想起儿子来,逢人便问间:“你看到我的孩子了吗?”有个同村的村民见了大笑,说:“你难道不知道他在你脖子上吗?”一听这话,这人一把将儿子一从脖子上揪下来,气愤至极,狠狠地打了孩子,嚷道:“我叫你别乱跑,刚才你到哪里去了?”

  幽默英语小笑话带翻译篇三

  Whose Son Is the Greatest?

  谁的儿子最了不起?

  The mothers of four priests got together and were discussing their sons.

  四位牧师的母亲聚到一起谈论她们的儿子。

  "My son is a monsignor," said the first proud woman. "When he enters a room,people say, Hello, Monsignor."

  “我的儿子是教士,”第一位母亲自豪地说,“他走进房间时,人们都说,‘您好,阁下’”

  The second mother went on, "My son is a bishop. When he enters a room, people say,'Hello, Your Excellency."'

  第二位母亲继续说:“我的儿子是主教。他进入房间时,人们都说,‘您好,大人。’”

  "My son is a cardinal." continued the next one. "When he enters a room, people say,'Hello, Your Eminence."'

  “我的儿子是红衣主教,”第三位母亲接着说,“他一走进房间,人们都说,‘您好,尊敬的主教大人。’”

  The fourth mother thought for a moment. "My son is six-foot-ten and weighs 300 pounds," she said. "When he enters a room, people say, 'Oh, my God!”’

  第四位母亲略思片刻。“我的儿子身高6英尺10英寸,体重300磅,”她说,“他要是走入房间,人们都说,‘哦,我的上帝!’”

  
看了“幽默英语小笑话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.最搞笑的英语小笑话十则

2.英语小笑话带翻译爆笑长一点大全

3.幽默英语经典小笑话带翻译

4.搞笑英文小笑话带翻译精选

5.经典英语小笑话带翻译精选

2574600