有关于小学英语小笑话大全
有关于小学英语小笑话大全
冷笑话不同于一般笑话,它以其独特的制笑机制,能瞬间创造出一种特殊的氛围。学习啦小编整理了有关于小学英语小笑话,欢迎阅读!
有关于小学英语小笑话篇一
A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice:
有一名男子正走在街上的时候听到一个声音:
"Stop!Stand still!If you take one more step,a brick will fall down on your head and kill you."
“停!站住不要动瞅口果你再走一步,就会有一个砖块掉到你的头上砸死你。”
The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him.
这名男子停住了,一个大砖块就掉在他的面前。
The man was astonished .
这名男子非常惊讶。
He went on,and after a while he was going to cross the road.
他继续向前走:不久后,他要穿越马路。
Once again the voice shouted;
那个声音再次叫说:
Stop!Stand still!If you take one more step a car will over you and you will die."
“停!站住不要动,如果你再走一步,就会有一辆汽车辗过你,你就会死掉。”
The man did as he was instructed,
这名男子因为曾被指示过,所以就照着做,
just as a car came careening around the corner,barely missing him.
此时正好有一辆汽车左摇右晃地冲过转角处,差一点撞上他。
"Where are you? " the man asked,"Who are you? "
这名男子问说:“你在哪里?你是谁?”
"I am your guardian angle," the voice answered.
这个声音回答说:“我是你的守护天使。…”
"Oh yeah?" the man asked."And where the hell were you when I got married?"
这名男子问说:“喔,是吗?那我结婚的时候:你死到哪里去了?”
有关于小学英语小笑话篇二
A man was wandering around in a field ,
有名男子在田野里徘徊
thinking about how good his wife had been to him and how fortunate he was to have her,
心里想着他的老婆对他有多么好,他多么幸运拥有她。
He asked God,"Why did you make her so kind hearted?"
他问上帝:“你为什么要把她造得这么心地善良?”
The Lord responded,"So you could love her ,my son."
主响应说:“我儿 呀,这样你就会爱她呀。”
"Why did you make her so good looking?"
“你为什么要把她造得这么貌美呢?”
"So you could love her,my son ."
“我儿呀,这样你就会爱她呀。”
"Why did you make her such a good cook?"
“你为什么要把她造成一个很会做饭菜的人呢?”
"So you could love her,my son."
“我儿呀,这样你就会爱她呀。”
The man thought about this.
这名男子想了一下这件事。
Then he said ," I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything,but,why did you make her sostupid? "
然后他说:“我并不是有意好像我不知好歹,或是什么的,可是,你为什么把她造得这么笨?”
"So she could love you,my son."
“ 我儿呀,这样她就会爱你呀。”
有关于小学英语小笑话篇三
Two social workers were walking through a rough part of the city in the evening.
有两名社会工作者在晚上的时候 走过市区的简陋地方。
They heard moans and muted cries for help from a back lane.Upon investigation,
他们听到从后巷传来的求救呻吟声和很小的哭喊声。
they found a semiconscious man in a pool of blood.
他们发现有一个意识不清的人躺在血泊之中。
"Help me,I've been mugged and viciously beaten " he pleaded.
他在恳求说:“救救我吧,我被人行凶抢劫,还遭到恶意痛打一顿。”
The two social workers turned and walked away .
这两名社会工作者转身离去。
One remarked to her colleague: " You know the person that did this really needs help."
其中一位向她的同事说:“你知道吧,于下这挡事的火才真 的需要协助呀。”
看了“有关于小学英语小笑话”的人还看了: