小学生英语笑话带翻译
小学生英语笑话带翻译
幽默笑话是一种饱含智慧和情趣的领域,令人解颐,畅怀,回味和神往。它已经渗透整个社会生活,并发挥着作用。它内容丰富,形式多样。下面是学习啦小编带来的小学生英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
小学生英语笑话带翻译篇一
A young couple was becoming anxious about their four-year-old son, who had not yet talked. They took him to specialists, but the doctors found nothing wrong with him.
一对年轻的夫妇对于他们四岁的儿子仍然不会说话这件事非常着急。他们带他去看专家,但是医生们找不出任何不正常的地方。
Then one morning at breakfast the boy suddenly blurted, "Mom, the toast is burned."
之后有一天早上,这个男孩突然说道:“妈妈,面包拷糊了。”
"You talked! You talked!" shouted his mother. "I'm so happy! But why has it taken this long."
“你说话了!你说话了!”他的妈妈嚷道。“我真高兴!但是为什么要我们等这么长的时间呢?”
"Well, up till now," said the boy, "things have been okay."
“嗯,直到现在,”男孩说,“每件事都很正常啊。”
小学生英语笑话带翻译篇二
A history teacher and his wife were sitting at a table
一位历史老师和他的妻子在吃饭
the wife asked “Anything new at work”, and he replied", no, I am teaching History".
妻子问到:“工作上有什么新鲜事吗?”丈夫回答说:“没有,我是教历史的。”
小学生英语笑话带翻译篇三
The lecturer on evolution had been going on for nearly two hours. then he started again, and said he:"Let me ask the evolutionist a question --- if we had tails like a baboon, where are they?"
教进化论的老师已经滔滔不绝地讲了快两个小时,他的话题又来了:“让我向进化论者提个问题——如果我们曾经像狒狒那样长着尾巴,那么现在尾巴到哪里去了?”
"I'll venture an answer, " said an old lady. "We have worn them off sitting here so long.".
“我来试试看,”一位老太太说。“该是我们在这里坐这么久把它们磨掉了吧。”
小学生英语笑话带翻译篇四
A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves, "What are you doing in there?" she asked.
一位女士打开冰箱门,发现一只兔子坐在其中的一层隔板上,就问它:“你在那里做什么?”
The rabbit replied, "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?"
兔子回答:“这是Westinghouse对不对?”(Westinghouse,西屋电气公司)
The lady confirmed, "Yes."
女士确认道:“没错。”
"Well," the rabbit said,"I'm westing."
兔子说:“那就对了,我就是要往西边去。”
Rabbit: Are you sure this bottle of special carrot juice will cure me?
兔子:你确信这瓶特制胡萝卜汁能治好我的病?
Doctor: Absolutely. No rabbit ever came back for another.
医生:当然咯,凡是喝过的兔子没有一只来要第二瓶的。
Baby Rabbit: Mommy, where did I come from?
兔宝宝:妈咪,我是从哪儿来的呢?
Mother Rabbit: I'll tell you when you're older.
兔妈妈:等你长大点再告诉你。
Baby Rabbit: Oh, Mommy, please, tell me now.
兔宝宝:噢妈咪,现在就告诉我吧,求您了。
Mother Rabbit: If you must know, you were pulled from a magician's hat.
兔妈妈:如果你一定要知道,那我告诉你你是从魔术师的帽子里被拽出来的。
看了“小学生英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了: