莎士比亚经典英语诗歌译文
莎士比亚经典英语诗歌译文
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英语诗歌译文,希望大家喜欢!
莎士比亚经典英语诗歌译文1:
O, how I faint when I of you do write,
哦,我写到你的时候多么气馁,
Knowing a better spirit doth use your name,
得知有更大的天才利用你名字,
And in the praise thereof spends all his might,
他不惜费尽力气去把你赞美,
To make me tongue-tied, speaking of your fame!
使我箝口结舌,一提起你声誉!
But since your worth, wide as the ocean is,
但你的价值,像海洋一样无边,
The humble as the proudest sail doth bear,
不管轻舟或艨艟同样能载起,
My saucy bark inferior far to his
我这莽撞的艇,尽管小得可怜,
On your broad main doth wilfully appear.
也向你茫茫的海心大胆行驶。
Your shallowest help will hold me up afloat,
你最浅的滩濑已足使我浮泛,
Whilst he upon your soundless deep doth ride;
而他岸岸然驶向你万顷汪洋;
Or being wreck'd, I am a worthless boat,
或者,万一覆没,我只是片轻帆,
He of tall building and of goodly pride:
他却是结构雄伟,气宇轩昂:
Then if he thrive and I be cast away,
如果他安全到达,而我遭失败,
The worst was this; my love was my decay.
最不幸的是:毁我的是我的爱。
莎士比亚经典英语诗歌译文2:
Whilst I alone did call upon thy aid,
当初我独自一个恳求你协助,
My verse alone had all thy gentle grace,
只有我的诗占有你一切妩媚;
But now my gracious numbers are decay'd
但现在我清新的韵律既陈腐,
And my sick Muse doth give another place.
我的病诗神只好给别人让位。
I grant, sweet love, thy lovely argument
我承认,爱呵,你这美妙的题材
Deserves the travail of a worthier pen,
值得更高明的笔的精写细描;
Yet what of thee thy poet doth invent
可是你的诗人不过向你还债,
He robs thee of and pays it thee again.
他把夺自你的当作他的创造。
He lends thee virtue and he stole that word
他赐你美德,美德这词他只从
From thy behavior; beauty doth he give
你的行为偷取;他加给你秀妍,
And found it in thy cheek; he can afford
其实从你颊上得来;他的歌颂
No praise to thee but what in thee doth live.
没有一句不是从你身上发见。
Then thank him not for that which he doth say,
那么,请别感激他对你的称赞,
Since what he owes thee thou thyself dost pay.
既然他只把欠你的向你偿还。
莎士比亚经典英语诗歌译文相关文章:
2.经典英语诗歌翻译
以上就学习啦小编为大家带来的莎士比亚经典英语诗歌译文,欢迎大家阅读!