英美名家经典诗歌文章欣赏
诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。小编今天就给大家分享一些英语应用写作,希望能对大家的英语语感的培养以及口语的训练有所帮助
你将会成为我的挚爱
You'll walk unscathed through musket fire,
No ploughman's blade will cut thee down,
No cutler's horn will mark thy face,
And you will be my ain true love,
And you will be my ain true love.
And as you walk through death's dark veil,
The cannon's thunder can't prevail,
And those who hunt thee down will fail,
And you will be my ain true love,
And you will be my ain true love.
Asleep inside the cannon's mouth,
The captain cries, “Here comes the rout,”
They'll seek to find me north and south,
I've gone to find my ain true love.
The field is cut and bleeds to red,
The cannon balls fly round my head,
The infirmary man may count me dead,
When I've gone to find my ain true love,
I've gone to find my ain true love.
你穿过枪林弹雨毫无损伤,
什么武器都不能让你倒下,
什么武器都不能在你的脸上留痕,
你会成为我的挚爱,
你会成为我的挚爱。
你穿过死亡的黑纱,
隆隆的炮声无法将你战胜,
追杀你的人只会以失败告终,
你会成为我的挚爱,
你会成为我的挚爱。
安睡在炮口里,
指挥官喊道:“大败了”,
他们会四处寻找我,
而我已去寻找我的挚爱。
战地狼藉血红一片,
炮弹在我耳边飞舞,
救护人或许以为我已死去,
而我已去寻找我的挚爱,
我已去寻找我的挚爱。
歌
BUSY old fool, unruly Sun,
忙碌的老傻瓜,任性的太阳,
Why dost thou thus,
为什么你要穿过窗棂,
Through windows, and through curtains, call on us ?
透过窗帘前来招呼我们?
Must to thy motions lovers' seasons run ?
难道情人的季节也得有你一样的转向?
Saucy pedantic wretch, go chide
莽撞迂腐的东西,你去斥骂
Late school-boys and sour prentices,
上学迟到的孩童,怨尤的学徒,
Go tell court-huntsmen that the king will ride,
去通知宫廷的猎人,国王要起驾,
Call country ants to harvest offices ;
吩咐乡下的蚂蚁完成收割人的劳作;
Love, all alike, no season knows nor clime,
爱情呀,始终如一,不使节气的变换,
Nor hours, days, months, which are the rags of time.
更不懂钟点、日子和月份这些时间的碎片。
Thy beams so reverend, and strong
为什么你竟然会自认
Why shouldst thou think ?
你的光线如此可畏和强壮?
I could eclipse and cloud them with a wink,
我只须一眨跟,你便会黯然无光,
But that I would not lose her sight so long.
但我不愿她的倩影消失隐遁:
If her eyes have not blinded thine,
倘若她的明眸还没使你目盲,
Look, and to-morrow late tell me,
好好瞧瞧.明天迟些再告诉我,
Whether both th' Indias of spice and mine
盛产金银香料的东西印度
Be where thou left'st them, or lie here with me.
在你今天离开的地方,还是躺在我身旁,
Ask for those kings whom thou saw'st yesterday,
去问一下你昨天看到的所有帝王,
And thou shalt hear, "All here in one bed lay."
那答案准保都将是“全在这一张床上”。
She's all states, and all princes I ;
她便是一切国家,我是君主的君主.
Nothing else is ;
其余的便什么都不是。
Princes do but play us ; compared to this,
君主们不过摹仿着我们;与此相比,
All honour's mimic, all wealth alchemy.
一切荣誉是丑角,一切财富是骗局。
Thou, Sun, art half as happy as we,
你,太阳,只拥有我们一半欢乐,
In that the world's contracted thus ;
当宇宙在这样一个世界里聚拢;
Thine age asks ease, and since thy duties be
你的年龄需要悠闲;既然你的职责
To warm the world, that's done in warming us.
便是温暖世界,你己对我们尽了本份。
Shine here to us, and thou art everywhere ;
你只须照耀我们这儿.光芒就会遍及四方,
This bed thy center is, these walls thy sphere.
这张床是你的中心,墙壁是你的穹苍。
Get with child a mandrake root,
就像追逐一颗陨落的流星,
Tell me where all past years are,
何处能找回逝去的光阴。
Or who cleft the devil's foot,
是谁拖长了恶魔的脚印,
Teach me to hear mermaids singing,
教会我倾听人鱼的乐音,
Or to keep off envy's stinging,
让我摆脱嫉妒的心,
And find
然后感受,
What wind
一阵微风,
Serves to advance an honest mind.
拂起升华的灵。
If thou be'st born to strange sights,
如果你要看独特的风景
Things invisible to see,
勇于尝新
Ride ten thousand days and nights,
游历你一生的光阴
Till age snow white hairs on thee,
直到白发结上双鬓。
Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me,
当你回来,讲给我听
All strange wonders that befell thee,
一切事情你曾历经
And swear, 然后相信
No where 这个世界
Lives a woman true and fair.
没有真实美丽的女人心
If thou find'st one, let me know,
如果找到,讲给我听
Such a pilgrimage were sweet;
如此甜蜜一定不虚此行
Yet do not, I would not go,
但找不到,我也不愿远行
Though at next door we might meet,
尽管下一次邂逅我们相信
Though she were true, when you met her,
尽管她真实你也能看清
And last, till you write your letter,
直到,你写下这封信
Yet she
而她已经
Will be
铸成错误
False, ere I come, to two, or three.
在我来之前已有人光临
情人之无限
IF yet I have not all thy love,
如果我还不曾得到你的全部的爱,
Dear, I shall never have it all ;
这全部我将永远无法获取;
I cannot breathe one other sigh, to move,
我不能吐出另一声动人的磋叹,
Nor can intreat one other tear to fall ;
也不能让另外一滴眼泪滚落,
And all my treasure, which should purchase thee,
叹息,眼泪,誓辞,一封封情书,
Sighs, tears, and oaths, and letters I have spent ;
这些原应换取你的珍宝已是白费,
Yet no more can be due to me,
而假如你的爱不肯全部付出,
Than at the bargain made was meant.
只是按照交易定下的份额分配,
If then thy gift of love were partial,
既分给我一些,又匀给别人一些,
That some to me, some should to others fall,
你的这份爱的礼物碎损残缺,
Dear, I shall never have thee all.
亲爱的,我永远无法全部获得。
Or if then thou gavest me all,
而你如果把全部的爱赐与了我,
All was but all, which thou hadst then ;
那也不过是从前的全部爱,
But if in thy heart since there be or shall
假如有别的男子向你的芳心潜入,
New love created be by other men,
让你现在或将来产生新的爱,
Which have their stocks entire, and can in tears,
他们的资本齐全,更能在眼泪,叹息
In sighs, in oaths, and letters, outbid me,
誓辞,和情书上满足你的虚荣,
This new love may beget new fears,
那新的爱会导致新的惊悸,
For this love was not vow'd by thee.
因为这种爱背离了你的初衷。
And yet it was, thy gift being general ;
既然如此,你的礼物对众人广施,
The ground, thy heart, is mine ; what ever shall
你的芳心属我,无论这土地上生长什么,
Grow there, dear, I should have it all.
我都应该拥有那全部。
Yet I would not have all yet.
但就此得到全部井非我之所愿,
He that hath all can have no more ;
因为一经获取便不再会增添,
And since my love doth every day admit
既然我的爱每天都有新的进展,
New growth, thou shouldst have new rewards in store ;
你也得为此准备下新的酬谢,
Thou canst not every day give me thy heart,
你不能每天都交给我一颗心,
If thou canst give it, then thou never gavest it ;
倘若说能给出,便意味前此的不是。
Love's riddles are, that though thy heart depart,
爱情真是个谜团,尽管你的已出门,
It stays at home, and thou with losing savest it ;
却依然在家,拣回也就是丢失;
But we will have a way more liberal,
可是我们的办法却更为变通,
Than changing hearts, to join them ; so we shall
无须换心,只要将两颗心儿合拢,
Be one, and one another's all.
便能将对方的全部拥入怀中。
英美名家经典诗歌欣赏相关文章:
1.经典英美诗歌欣赏
3.英美诗歌赏析