学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 >

英语经典优美诗歌朗读

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  一首优美的英语诗歌可以让我们的心情得到很好的放松,小编今天就给大家分享一下英语诗歌,有机会我们可以多多参考

  英语诗歌一

  He wishes for the cloths of heaven by W.B. Yeats

  他希翼天国的锦缎 叶芝

  Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,

  若我有天国的锦缎,

  Enwrought with golden and silver light,

  以金银色的光线编织,

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloth

  还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光

  of night and light and the half-light,

  以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,

  I would spread the cloth under your feet;

  我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。

  But I,being poor,have only my dreams;

  可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;

  I have spread my dreams under your feet,

  就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,

  Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。

  英语诗歌二

  You Know My Heart

  你懂我的心

  Bettine Brentano to Goethe

  贝婷 布伦塔诺致歌德

  You know my heart;

  你懂我的心;

  You know that all there is desire,

  你懂我心中所有的愿望

  Thought, boding and longing;

  思念、预兆和渴求;

  You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

  你生活在幽灵之中,他们给你以神灵的智慧。

  You must nourish me ;

  你一定要给我以”滋养”。

  You give all that in advance,

  如你以前给予我的一样,

  Which I do not understand to ask for.

  给予我无法诉求的向往。

  My mind has a small embrace,

  虽说我才疏学浅,

  My love a large one;

  但我的爱很博渊;

  You must bring them to a balance.

  你一定要平衡这两方面。

  Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

  在理智跟不上爱情的节奏时,便波浪连连。

  You are matched to my love;

  你知道我有多爱你;

  You are friendly, kind and indulgent;

  你友善、温存、宽厚。

  Let me know when my heart is off the balance.

  告诉我,什么时候我的心失了衡。

  I understand your silent signs.

  我懂得你那无声的暗示。

  A look from your eyes into mine,

  你映入我眼帘的凝睇,

  A kiss from you upon my lips,

  你印在我唇上的热吻,

  Instructs me in all,

  向我说明了一切。

  What might seem delighted to learn,

  这一切对于像我这样的人,

  To one who, like me,Had experience from those.

  对于有过这方面感情经历的人,

  I am far from you;

  你我天各一方,

  Mine are become strange to me.

  给你的凝望和亲吻,我已日益陌生。

  I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

  我无法不想抱你入怀的温柔。

  Then I begin to weep,

  然后我便开始抽泣,

  But the tears dry again unawares.

  不知不觉眼泪已干涸。

  Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think) over to me in thisconcealed stillness;

  是的,在深藏的静谧中他对我一往情深(我如是想)。

  And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?

  难道我就不应借着永不动摇的深情遥通心声吗?

  Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:

  啊,你不知道我一心要对你说的话?

  It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

  我要对你无限地轻声叹息,窃窃私语,让感情满溢升华。

  Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.

  愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限温柔。

  O,dear friend,

  啊,亲爱的朋友,

  Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

  只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我一个人。


英语经典优美诗歌朗读相关文章:

1.经典英语诗歌朗诵

2.英文经典诗歌朗诵

3.优美英文诗歌朗诵

4.优美的英语诗歌朗诵3篇

5.英语诗歌朗诵

4067682