初中英语朗诵稿
英语诗歌的特点和其他语言诗歌的特点一样,都是形象的语言和富于音乐性的语言。小编精心收集了初中英语朗诵稿,供大家欣赏学习!
初中英语朗诵稿1
早晨醒来那刻的悟道
若你早晨醒来
with more health than illness,
拥有的健康大于不适
you are more blessed than the
比百万行将就木之人
million who won't survive the week.
你更有福气。
If you have never experienced
若你从未经历过
the danger of battle,
战役的危险,
the loneliness of imprisonment,
铁窗后的孤寂
the agony of torture or
被凌虐的痛苦,或是
the pangs of starvation,
饥饿的折磨
you are ahead of 20 million people
你超前了
around the world.
全球2千万人
If you attend a church meeting
若你参加教堂聚会
without fear of harassment,
无需害怕骚扰、
arrest, torture, or death,
被捕、凌虐、或死亡,
you are more blessed than almost
你的福气比起几乎
three billion people in the world.
30亿人更有福气
If you have food in your refrigerator,
若你冰箱里有食物
clothes on your back, a roof over
身上有衣服、头上
your head and a place to sleep,
有屋顶、有地方可睡
you are richer than 75% of this world.
你比全球3/4人口富有
初中英语朗诵稿2
I am not Yours 我不属于你
I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,
没有,尽管我是如此希冀
像正午的蜡烛融化,
像雪花融汇在大海里。
You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.
你爱我,我也知道
你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。
可我就是我,渴望着
像光一样迷失在光里。
Oh plunge me deep in love—put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.
啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,
灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,
卷入你爱的暴风雨,
做狂风中的纤烛一支。
初中英语朗诵稿3
Summer for thee, grant I may be
请允许我成为你的夏季,
When summer days are flown!
当夏季的光阴已然流逝!
Thy music still, when Whippoorwill
请允许我成为你的音乐,
And Oriole—are done!
当夜鹰与金莺收敛了歌喉!
For thee to bloom, I’ll skip the tomb
请允许我为你绽放,我将穿越墓地,
And row my blossoms over!
四处播撒我的花朵!
Pray gather me—Anemone—
请把我采撷吧——银莲花——
Thy flower—forevermore!
你的花朵——将为你盛开,直至永远!
看了“初中英语朗诵稿”的人还看了: