英文诗歌朗诵1分钟
英语诗歌以其独特的文体形式充分调动、发挥语言的各种潜能,使之具有特殊的感染力。读来隽永,富有音韵美。学习啦小编整理了1分钟英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
1分钟英文诗歌一
Tonight I Can Write
今夜我可以写
Pablo Neruda
巴勃罗•聂鲁达
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.
写,譬如,‘夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖’。
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.
如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.
在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.
她爱我,有时我也爱她。
How could one not have loved her great still eyes.
怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
To think that I do not have her.
去想我并不拥用她。
To feel that I have lost her.
感觉我已失去她。
o hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.
诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。
What does it matter that my love could not keep her,
我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?
The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.
群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。
In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.
远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的空虚因为没有她。
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.
我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。
The same night whitening the same trees.
相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
彼时,我们也不再相似如初。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.
我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。
Another's. She will be another's.
别人的。她将会是别人的。
As she was before my kisses.
如同她曾接受的我的千吻。
Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.
她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.
我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
爱情太短,遗忘太长。
Because through nights like this one
借着如同今晚的夜,
I held her in my arms
我曾拥她入怀
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.
这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。
1分钟英文诗歌二
When We Two Parted
当初我俩分别时
When we two parted In silence and tears,
当我们俩分手时 沉默不语满含泪花
Half broken-hearted To sever for years,
想起来都心碎 要分离好几年
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;
你的脸苍白冰冷 吻你似冰霜
Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!
当时真预兆了 今天的悲痛
The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow-
早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上
It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.
那种感觉好像是 对我发出警告
Thy vows are all broken,
你抛弃了所有声誉
And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,
变得声名狼藉 我听到别人说你的名字
And share in its shame.
顿感脸红
They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;
他们当着我的面讲你 如丧钟入耳
A shudder comes o’er me- Why wert thou so dear?
我全身立即颤抖—— 为什么对你如此情重?
They know not I knew thee
他们不知道我认识你
Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,
对你太熟悉了 我将长久为你感到惋惜,
Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,
悲痛不已 我们秘密相会 我感到默默悲伤
That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive
你的心把我欺骗 以致遗忘
If I should meet thee
如果在遇见你
After ling year, How should I greet thee?
多年以后 我该如何招呼你?
With silence and tears.
只好沉默不语满含泪花
1分钟英文诗歌三
我愿是激流
I Am Willing That It Is a Torrent
裴多菲•山陀尔
Petofi Sandor
我愿是一涌急流,
I am willing that it is a torrent
是山间的奔泉,
the river in the mountain
在崎岖不平的山涧上奔涌过岩石。
pass the rock on the rugged mountain path
只愿我的爱人是一尾小小的游鱼
Only my spouse It is a small fish,
畅游于我的涓流。
swim happily in my spray.
我愿是一片荒野之林,
I willing neglect woods
屹立于大河两岸,
two sides in river
向着暴风,
to a burst of blast,
英勇的搏斗。
Fight bravely
只愿我的爱人
Only my spouse
是一只小小的雀儿,筑巢于我繁茂的枝叶间。
It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.
我愿是一片废墟,
I am willing that it is the ruins,
栖身与高峻的山与岩上,
on high and steep mountain and rock,
葬身于寂静也并不使我消沉。
this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,
只愿我的爱人 是青蓝的常春藤,
Only my spouse It is the blue and green blue and green Chinese ivy,
缠绕我无望孤寂的身躯,
along my bleak and desolate volume,
依着彼此的亲密蔓延而上。
climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.
我愿是一间茅草屋棚,
I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,
筑在深山谷底,
in the deep mountain valley bottom,
茅草的屋顶经历风暴的审判与终极的苦难,
endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage,
只愿我的爱人是我灶膛里一跃活泼的火苗
Only my spouse It is the lovely flame, in my stove,
缓缓闪烁着快乐的光芒。
flash slowly happily .
我愿是一片游云,
I am willing that it is a cloud,
是灰败残破的旗帜,
it is the grey breaking the flag,
懒散的飘荡已然感受不到辽远的天空。
swing too lazy to feel like floating in the vast sky ,
只愿我的爱人是珊瑚般的夕阳,
Only my spouse Coral's the setting sun,
凑近我苍白的面孔,赐予我无尽的光芒。
draw near me pale face and show bright-colored brilliance.
看了“1分钟英文诗歌”的人还看了: