学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

英语诗歌朗诵

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语诗歌的特点和其他语言诗歌的特点一样,都是形象的语言和富于音乐性的语言。学习啦小编整理了优美英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  优美英语诗歌一

  After Apple-Picking

  摘苹果后

  Robert Frost

  罗伯持 弗洛斯特

  My long two-pointed ladder fs sticking through a tree

  我那长梯穿过一棵苹果树,

  Toward heaven still,

  朝上指着天,

  And there's a barrel that I didn,t fill

  树旁的苹果筐我还未摘满,

  Beside it, and there may be two or three

  可能还有两三个苹果

  Apples I didn,t pick upon some bough.

  还留在枝头。

  But I am done with apple-picking now.

  但摘苹果这活儿算告一段落了

  Essence of winter sleep is on the night,

  夜晚已经弥漫着冬眠的气息,

  The scent of apples : I am drowsing off.

  那苹果的香气已催我入眠。

  I cannot rub the strangeness from my sight

  我揉揉眼睛,却揉不掉眼前的奇怪,

  I got from looking through a pane of glass

  这怪景象来自今天早晨,

  I skimmed this morning from the drinking trough

  我从饮水槽里揭起一层冰,

  And held against the world of hoary grass.

  像一块窗玻璃,隔窗望向

  It melted, and I let it fall and break.

  个草枯霜重的世界。

  But I was well

  冰融了,我由它掉下、碎掉。

  Upon my way to sleep before it fell,

  可是没等它落地,我就

  And I could tell

  快进入梦乡了。

  What form my dreaming was about to take.

  我能告诉你

  Magnified apples appear and disappear,

  我的梦以何种形式呈现。

  Stem end and blossom end

  放大的苹果出现又消逝,

  And every fleck of russet showing clear.

  蒂端花脐

  My instep arch not only keeps the ache,

  和每个赤褐色斑都能看见。

  It keeps the pressure of a ladder-round.

  我的弓形脚背不但保持着弓形,

  I feel the ladder sway as the boughs bend.

  而且让梯子在压力下平衡。

  And I keep hearing from the cellar bin

  我感觉到树枝弯下时梯子摇摆。

  The rumbling sound

  我不断地听到从酒窖苹果筐里

  Of load on load of apples coming in.

  传出了倒苹果的 摩擦声。

  For I have had too much

  因为我摘苹果摘得

  Of apple-picking: I am overtired

  太多:我已为

  Of the great harvest I myself desired.

  自己希望的大丰收弄得疲惫不堪。

  There were ten thousand thousand fruit to touch

  有千千万万个苹果要你去摘去摸,得轻轻地去拿,

  Cherish in hand, lift down, and not let fall.

  轻轻地放,不能往地上掉。只要一掉地,

  For all

  所有苹果,

  That struck the earth,

  不管有没有摔破,还是插上了什么茬儿,

  No matter if not bruised or spiked with stubble,

  都会因此失去价值

  Went surely to the cider-apple heap

  而被扔到造酒的苹果堆里。

  As of no worth.

  你们会明白什么会扰乱

  One can see what will trouble

  我的睡眠,不管我怎么个睡法。

  This sleep of mine, whatever sleep it is.

  如果土拨鼠没有走开,

  Were he not gone,

  听我讲睡梦怎样来到我的身边,

  The woodchuck could say whether it's like his

  那它就可以说,

  Long sleep, as I describe its coming on,

  这跟它的冬眠倒有些像,

  Or just some human sleep.

  或者说,这不过是人类的冬眠。

  优美英语诗歌二

  Death.Be Not Pround

  死神 休得狂妄

  John Donne

  约翰 邓恩

  Death, be not proud, though some have called thee

  死神,你休得狂妄,尽管有人说你

  Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so ;

  如何强大,如何可怕,你并不是这样;

  For those whom thou think'st thou dost overthrow

  你以为你把谁打倒了,其实,

  Die not, poor Death,nor yet canst thou kill me.

  可怜的死神,他们没死;你现在也还杀不死我。

  From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures be,

  休息、睡眠,这些不过是你的写照,

  Much pleasure; then from thee much more must flow,

  既能给人享受,那你本人提供的一定更多;

  And soonest our best men with thee do go,

  我们最美好的人随你去得越早,

  Rest of their bones, and soul,s delivery.

  越能早日获得身体的休息,灵魂的解脱。

  Thou art slave to fate, chance, kings, and desperate men

  你是命运、机会、君主、亡命徒的奴隶,

  And dost with poison, war, and sickness dwell,

  你和毒药、战争、疾病同住在一起,

  And poppy or charms can make us sleep as well

  鸦片和咒符和你的打击相比,同样,

  And better than thy stroke; why swell'st thou then?

  甚至更能催我入睡;那你何必趾高气扬呢?

  One short sleep past, we wake eternally

  睡了一小觉之后,我们便永远觉醒了,

  And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die.

  再也不会有死亡,你死神也将死去。

  优美英语诗歌三

  Old Black Joe

  老黑乔

  Stephen Collins Foster

  史蒂芬 柯林斯 福斯特

  1

  Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;

  快乐童年,如今一去不复返,

  Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;

  亲爱的朋友,都已离开家园,

  Gone from the earth to a better land I know,

  离开尘世到那天上的乐园,

  I hear their gentle voices calling,

  我听见他们轻声把我呼唤,

  "Old Black Joe!"

  “老黑乔!”

  I’m coming, I,m coming, for my head is bending low;

  我来了,我来了,

  I hear their gentle voices calling,

  我已年老背又弯,

  "Old Black Joe!"

  我听见他们轻声把我呼唤。

  2

  Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain?

  为何哭泣,如今我不应忧伤?

  Why do I sigh that my friends come not again?

  为何叹息,朋友不能重相见?

  Grieving for forms now departed long ago,

  为何悲痛,亲人去世已多年。

  I hear their gentle voices calling,

  我听见他们轻声把我呼唤,

  "Old Black Joe!"

  “老黑乔!”

  3

  Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free?

  昔日快乐无羁的人们,如今安在?

  The children so dear that I held upon my knee?

  还有,我抱在膝上可爱的小家伙?

  Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go,

  他们都已经到了我灵魂所渴望去的海岸,

  I hear their gentle voices calling,

  我听见他们柔声呼唤,

  "Old Black Joe!"

  "老黑乔! ”

  
看了“优美英语诗歌”的人还看了:

1.优美英文诗歌朗诵

2.英文优美朗诵诗歌

3.经典英语诗歌朗诵

4.经典英语诗朗诵

5.英语优美诗歌朗诵

6.英语诗歌朗诵 励志诗歌

3349258