必读的经典外国英语诗歌
诗歌是人类的语言瑰宝,可以提高人的精神修养、艺术修养和语言修养。小编精心收集了必读的经典外国英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
必读的经典外国英语诗歌篇1
一吻万年,处子梦甜
Everytime you kissed me, I trembled like a child.
每一次你的亲吻,都让我战栗的像个孩子那般。
Gathering the roses,we sang for the hope。
捧着玫瑰,我们歌唱希望。
Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than my dream.
你独特的嗓音铭刻在我爱的心跳理,比梦还甜。
We were there, in ever lasting bloom.
我们曾身处在那永恒的花之海洋。
Roses die, the secret is inside the pain.
花谢了,伤痛却藏匿在心里。
Wind are high upon the hill, I cannot hear you.
风儿缠绕着山丘,我听不到你。
Come and hold me close; I'm shivering cold in the heart of rain.
来吧,靠紧我;我在雨中冷的发抖。
Darkness falls; I'm calling for the dawn.
夜幕才降,我却寻求着破晓。
Silver dishes for the memories for the days gone by.
那些光辉记忆的日子已经逝去,
Singing for the promises tomorrow may bring,
我唱着可能带来明天的希望的歌曲。
I harbour all the old affection, roses of the past.
收起所有过去记忆美妙的感动。
必读的经典外国英语诗歌篇2
致阿玛莲莎 作者:洛夫莱斯
That She Would Dishevel Her Hair
请她让她的金发散乱
Amarantba, sweet and fair,
美丽可爱的阿玛莲莎,
Ah, braid no more that shining hair:
别再编你光亮的金发吧!
As my curious hand or eye
既然我好奇的手和眼
Hovering round thee, let it 11y!
围着你打转,请任其飘散!
Let it fly as unconfined
任其无拘无束地飘扬,
As its calm ravisher the wind?
像被其迷住的和风那样;
Who hath left his darling East
它已离开心爱的东面,
To wanton o'er that spicy nest.
来这香喷喷的窝上游玩。
Every tress must be contest,
每绺金发须展现出来,
But neatly tangled at the best;
但是得绝美地绞在一块;
Like a clue of golden thread
就像金色的线一大团,
Most excellently revelled.
虽然有点乱却妙得非凡‘
Do not, then,wind up that light
所以,可别用缎带束起
In ribands, and o'ercloud in night,
那光明笼进夜的乌云里,
Like the Sun in's early ray;
就像凌晨太阳的光线;
But shake your head, and scatter day!
请把头一甩,撒出个白天!
必读的经典外国英语诗歌篇3
我不属于你 I am not Yours
I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,
没有,尽管我是如此希冀
像正午的蜡烛融化,
像雪花融汇在大海里。
You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.
你爱我,我也知道
你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。
可我就是我,渴望着
像光一样迷失在光里。
Oh plunge me deep in love—put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.
啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,
灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,
卷入你爱的暴风雨,
做狂风中的纤烛一支。
看了“必读的经典外国英语诗歌”的人还看了:
4.外国著名经典诗歌
必读的经典外国英语诗歌
上一篇:著名英语诗歌
下一篇:经典英文诗歌朗诵3分钟