学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 外国英文诗歌经典

外国英文诗歌经典

时间: 韦彦867 分享

外国英文诗歌经典

  英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。小编精心收集了经典的外国英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

  经典的外国英文诗歌篇1

  Farewell, Love

  别了,爱

  by Sir Thomas Wyatt

  托马斯·怀特爵士

  Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,

  别了,爱以及你所有的法度,

  Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;

  你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;

  Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,

  塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,

  To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,

  让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。

  In blind error when I did persever,

  我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,

  Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,

  你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,

  Hath taught me to set in trifles no store

  你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,

  And escape forth since liberty is lever.

  挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。

  Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,

  别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,

  And in me claim no more authority;

  对我别再宣称你是什么权威;

  With idle youth go use thy property,

  对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,

  And therein spend thy many brittle darts.

  把你的支支利箭都射向他们。

  For hitherto though I have lost all my time,

  迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,

  Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.

  却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。

  经典的外国英文诗歌篇2

  On a Stair I Stood

  我站在楼梯上

  Pierre de Ronsard

  皮埃尔·龙萨

  (English version by Humbert Wolfe)

  英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫

  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

  不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,

  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

  你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

  你那突如其来的优雅,

  of unanticpated neighboourhood.

  让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。

  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  犹如闪电劈开云团,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

  无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;

  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一阵像冰,一阵似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔腾激荡。

  And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

  那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,

  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

  向我示意,引我躲过死亡;

  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

  海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,

  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

  否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。

  and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

  你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。

  经典的外国英文诗歌篇3

  Bright Star

  灿烂星辰

  ——John Keats

  ——约翰·济慈

  Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art—

  愿我如你坚定–璀璨明星!

  Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night

  但不要高悬夜空显赫孤零。

  And watching, with eternal lids apart,

  像尘世间的隐士警觉清醒,

  Like nature’s patient, sleepless Eremite,

  耐心注视大地,目不转睛。

  The moving waters at their priestlike task

  江水滔滔把牧师之职履行,

  Of pure ablution round earth’s human shores,

  将那红尘之堤岸沐浴洗净。

  Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask

  或者凝视着玉屑曼舞晶莹,

  Of snow upon the mountains and the moors—

  一袭白纱帐装扮旷野峻岭。

  No–yet still stedfast, still unchangeable,

  不,我要一心不二永笃定,

  Pillow’d upon my fair love’s ripening breast,

  头枕爱人的酥胸日渐坚挺。

  To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,

  永远感受跌宕起伏的温情,

  Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,

  洞察那份甜蜜的骚动不宁。

  Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,

  细柔的呼吸永远啜饮聆听,

  And so live ever–or else swoon to death.

  这样活着,或者晕厥丧命。

  
看了“经典的外国英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.关于经典外国英文诗歌欣赏

2.经典英文版外国诗歌欣赏

3.外国著名经典诗歌

4.经典的英文诗

5.外国经典诗歌中英文

6.外国经典诗歌赏析

3254371