必读经典外国诗歌
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。小编精心收集了必读经典外国诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
必读经典外国诗歌篇1
Love is more than a word
爱情不单是个词语
It says so much
它有太多太多对人倾诉
When I see these four letters
只要看到它的书写
I almost feel your touch
简直觉得你在触碰我的肌肤
This only happened since I fell in love with you.
自从与你相爱之后,这种变化便悄然生出
Why this word does this
要问这个字眼为何如此神奇
I haven’t got a clue
我如堕五里云雾
必读经典外国诗歌篇2
《面朝大海 春暖花开》
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
必读经典外国诗歌篇3
When Day Is Done
当时光已逝
If the day is done ,
假如时光已逝,
If birds sing no more .
鸟儿不再歌唱,
If the wind has fiagged tired ,
风儿也吹倦了,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,
那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,
如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,
The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。
From the traverer,
路途未完,行囊已空,
Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。
Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,
你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,
Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,
使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under
如花朵般焕发生机。
The cover of thy kindly night .
在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。
看了“必读经典外国诗歌”的人还看了:
1.必读经典外国诗歌
2.外国著名经典诗歌
3.外国经典诗歌阅读