学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 英语经典诗歌三首

英语经典诗歌三首

时间: 楚欣650 分享

英语经典诗歌三首

  下面是学习啦小编整理的英语经典诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!

  英语经典诗歌一:

  From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

  喂马,劈柴,周游世界

  Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

  从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

  From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

  I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

  From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

  告诉他们我的幸福

  Telling them of my happiness,

  那幸福的闪电告诉我的

  What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

  我将告诉每一个人

  I will spread it to each of them.

  给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

  And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

  陌生人,我也为你祝福

  Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

  愿你有一个灿烂的前程

  May you have a brilliant future!

  愿你有情人终成眷属

  May you lovers eventually become spouse!

  愿你在尘世获得幸福

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

  我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  英语经典诗歌二:

  I am not yours, not lost in you,

  Not lost, although I long to be

  Lost as a candle lit at noon,

  Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

  我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,

  没有,尽管我是如此希冀

  像正午的蜡烛融化,

  像雪花融汇在大海里。

  You love me, and I find you still

  A spirit beautiful and bright,

  Yet I am I, who long to be

  Lost as a light is lost in light.

  你爱我,我也知道

  你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。

  可我就是我,渴望着

  像光一样迷失在光里。

  Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

  My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

  Swept by the tempest of your love,

  A taper in a rushing wind.

  啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,

  灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,

  卷入你爱的暴风雨,

  做狂风中的纤烛一支。

  英语经典诗歌三:

  Everytime you kissed me, I trembled like a child.

  每一次你的亲吻,都让我战栗的像个孩子那般。

  Gathering the roses,we sang for the hope。

  捧着玫瑰,我们歌唱希望。

  Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than my dream.

  你独特的嗓音铭刻在我爱的心跳理,比梦还甜。

  We were there, in ever lasting bloom.

  我们曾身处在那永恒的花之海洋。

  Roses die, the secret is inside the pain.

  花谢了,伤痛却藏匿在心里。

  Wind are high upon the hill, I cannot hear you.

  风儿缠绕着山丘,我听不到你。

  Come and hold me close; I'm shivering cold in the heart of rain.

  来吧,靠紧我;我在雨中冷的发抖。

  Darkness falls; I'm calling for the dawn.

  夜幕才降,我却寻求着破晓。

  Silver dishes for the memories for the days gone by.

  那些光辉记忆的日子已经逝去,

  Singing for the promises tomorrow may bring,

  我唱着可能带来明天的希望的歌曲。

  I harbour all the old affection, roses of the past.

  收起所有过去记忆美妙的感动。

324400