学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 英语诗歌朗诵著名诗歌

英语诗歌朗诵著名诗歌

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语诗歌朗诵著名诗歌

  诗歌作为语言的精华,对于陶冶情操,培养人文精神,有着不可取代的作用。学习啦小编整理了著名英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  著名英语诗歌篇一

  That Tender Is That Autumn

  最是那秋的温柔

  By Angela RenTr. Zhao Yanchun

  任雨玲

  frost dresses the maple with a bridal veil,

  霜为枫叶披上了婚纱

  extra red,

  那别样的红,

  like the fair complexion of the bride

  宛若新娘的娇颜

  著名英语诗歌篇二

  If You Forget Meby Pablo Neruda

  如果你忘了我——帕布罗·聂鲁达

  I want you to know one thing,

  希望你知道

  You know how this is.

  这是我的想法

  If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

  当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月

  If I touch near the fire, the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

  当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴

  Everything carries me to you,

  我的心儿就会飞向你

  As if everything that exists.

  似乎一切都有了

  Aromas, light, medals,

  芬芳,光明和荣誉

  Or little boats that sail toward.

  就像小舟荡向岛屿

  those isles of your that wait for me,

  那里,你等候着我

  Well now. If little by little,

  然而,假若

  You stop loving me,

  你对我的爱情淡去

  I shall stop loving you,

  我的爱火也会

  Little by little.

  渐渐熄灭。

  If suddenly you forget me,

  如果瞬间你忘了我

  Do not look for me,

  别来找我

  For I shall already have forgotten you.

  因为我早已把你忘怀。

  If you think it long and mad,

  我生命中

  the wind of banners that passes through my life,

  过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂

  And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

  而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

  Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

  记住,彼时彼刻,

  I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

  我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。

  But, if each day, each hour,

  但是,如果每时每刻

  You feel that you are destined for me,

  如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

  with implacable sweetness,

  能共享奇妙的甜蜜

  If each day a flower climbs,

  每天绽若鲜花

  up to your lips to seek me.

  如果你迎向我的红唇

  Ah my love, ah my own,

  啊,我的爱人,我心里

  in me all that fire is repeated,

  所有的爱火将再度燃起,

  In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

  永不会消失,永不被忘记

  My love feeds on your love, beloved,

  我情因你爱而生,爱人啊

  And as long as you live,

  情长今生

  it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

  不离你我臂弯。

  著名英语诗歌篇三

  No Man Is An Island

  没有谁是一座孤岛

  ——John Donn

  ——约翰•多恩

  No man is an island,

  entire of itself;

  every man is a piece of the continent,

  a part of the main;

  没有谁是一座孤岛,

  在大海里独踞;

  每个人都像一块小小的泥土,

  连接成整个陆地。

  if a clod be washed away by the sea,

  Europe is the less,

  as well as if a promontory were,

  as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were:

  如果有一块泥土被海水冲刷,

  欧洲就会失去一角,

  这如同一座山岬,

  也如同一座庄园,

  无论是你的还是你朋友的。

  any man's death diminishes me,

  because I am involved in mankind,

  and therefore,

  never send to know for whom the bell tolls;

  it tolls for thee.

  无论谁死了,

  都是我的一部分在死去,

  因为我包含在人类这个概念里。

  因此,

  不要问丧钟为谁而鸣,

  丧钟为你而鸣。

  
看了“著名英语诗歌”的人还看了:

1.经典英语诗朗诵

2.关于著名英文诗歌朗读

3.著名英语诗歌朗诵摘抄

4.著名中英文诗歌朗诵摘抄

5.关于最著名的英文诗朗诵

6.著名的经典英语诗歌朗诵

3113721