关于英文诗歌梦想欣赏
关于英文诗歌梦想欣赏
生因梦想而绚丽多彩,生命因梦想而迸发活力。学习啦小编整理了关于梦想的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
关于梦想的英文诗歌篇一
Dreams
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.
参考译文:
梦想
作者:兰斯顿·休斯紧紧抓住梦想
梦想若是消亡
生活就像断翅的鸟儿
再也不能飞翔。
紧紧抓住梦想
梦想若是消丧
生活就像贫瘠的荒野
雪覆冰封,万物不再生长。
关于梦想的英文诗歌篇二
Following a dream
追逐梦想
When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.
当我还年轻的时候,我曾梦想要成为一名消防队员。
I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,
我想哇,到处跑会很好,
and help people put out fires.
还可以帮助人们扑灭大火。
As I got older, I want to be like my father.
而随着我逐渐长大,我想成为像我父亲那样。
He taught in a university, and I always look up him.
他在大学里教书,我总是非常尊敬他。
So that's what I became a teacher.
那就是我成了一名教师的原因。
My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.
尽管都是教师,但我的父亲和我风格迥异。
And we're both teachers and I'm happy.
我们都是教师,我很高兴。
In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.
在许多方面,我觉得自己梦想成真,我感到很幸运。
Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,
有时候当我们年轻的时候会拥有梦想,
well, life may push it in another direction.
嗯,人生有可能会朝着另一个方向发展。
And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.
最后,我们积极追求我们的梦想,我们必须调整。
After all, your dream won't often pursue you,
毕竟,你的梦想不会经常追求你,
you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.
你要珍惜你的梦想,让美梦成真。
Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.
也许妥协一点会很好,或许是该尝试些不同的东西。
We have to go through that positive limitations.
我们必须通过这个积极的局限性。
For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.
例如,我试图成为一名推销员,我试图成为一位发明经理。
Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.
终于我发现自己能成长的地方是帮助别人。
Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!
每个人都有一个梦想,问题是你是否能使你自己的成为现实!
关于梦想的英文诗歌篇三
一个小女孩的梦想
Dreams keep running through my mind
一连串的梦掠过我的脑海,
Reflecting memories of long ago.
勾起我对很久以前的记忆。
Made in a land of fairy tales,
缔造在童话里的那片乐土,
A place my heart longs for so.
是我内心非常向往的土地。
Cut off from the rest of the world
那里与其他地方没有什么联系,
With streams, and meadows to roam,
那里流淌着清澈的小溪,和可以漫游的草地。
Viewed from a little girl's eyes,
在小女孩的眼晴里,
A place that would always be home
我的家始终设在那里。
A place where berries grew wild
那里有着野生的各种浆果,
Where rabbits and squirrels were seen
那里可以看到兔子和松鼠,
Where a racoon could be a friend
那里的浣熊可以成为我的朋友,
And deer played down by the stream.
那里的鹿儿沿着溪流到处游历。
A world where imagination made all come true
想象中的世界一切都可成真,
And a little girl could be a queen
一个小女孩也可以成为女王。
Where daydreams were spun like cobwebs
可是白日梦似被捻成了蜘网,
But a world where everything wasn't what it seemed.
世界上每件事远非都似想象。
For every little girl has to grow up
每一个小女孩都必须长大,
And daydreams shatter in your hand,
白日梦破灭在你自己手里。
You find the home you thought was your own
你找到的家只属于你自己,
Is nothing but a simple piece of land.
不过是一小块简陋的土地。
The flowers don't seem to bloom so bright,
花儿看来不会开得这样灿烂,
And fairy tales no longer come true,
童话再也不会成真。
For it is seen now through grownup eyes,
成人的眼睛来看现在,
No longer the world that you knew.
不再是你所熟悉的那块土地。
But still...Somewhere in the back of my mind
但是....那里将会永远驻留在
That place will always remain
我心底里的某些地方。
From all those memories long ago
来自往昔的所有回忆,
To beckon me back time and again.
多次招手要我回到它那里。
看了“关于梦想的英文诗歌”的人还看了: