经典英文诗歌带翻译
经典英文诗歌带翻译
歌朗读、学习诗歌、并进行诗歌创作和翻译过程中都是一种美的感受,能够让学生体会其特有的韵律美,尽情发挥想象,驰骋在诗歌的海洋中。小编精心收集了经典英文诗歌带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
经典英文诗歌带翻译篇1
生活之中不要等
Don't wait for a smile to be nice.
不要等到了一个笑容,才表现出友善
Don't wait to be loved, to love.
不要等被爱之后,才去爱
Don't wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend.
不要等到寂寞了,才明白朋友的价值
Don't wait for the best job, to begin to work.
不要非等到一份最好的工作,才开始工作
Don't wait to have a lot, to share a bit.
不要等得到了很多,才开始分享
Don't wait for the fall, to remember the advice.
不要等到失败后,才想起别人的忠告
Don't wait for pain, to believe in prayer.
不要等到受伤了,才愿意祈祷
Don't wait to have time, to be able to serve.
不要等到有时间,才去付出
Don't wait for anybody else pain, to ask for apologies...
不要等别人受伤了,才来乞求原谅
... neither separation to make it up.
不要等到分开了,才想到去挽回
Don't wait... Because you don't know how long it will take.
不要等待,因为你不知道需要等待多长时间。
经典英文诗歌带翻译篇2
请允许我成为你的夏季
Summer for thee, grant I may be
请允许我成为你的夏季,
When summer days are flown!
当夏季的光阴已然流逝!
Thy music still, when Whippoorwill
请允许我成为你的音乐,
And Oriole—are done!
当夜鹰与金莺收敛了歌喉!
For thee to bloom, I’ll skip the tomb
请允许我为你绽放,我将穿越墓地,
And row my blossoms over!
四处播撒我的花朵!
Pray gather me—Anemone—
请把我采撷吧——银莲花——
Thy flower—forevermore!
你的花朵——将为你盛开,直至永远!
经典英文诗歌带翻译篇3
我将你的心带上
I Carry Your Heart with Me
我将你的心带上
I carry your heart with me
我将你的心带上
I carry it in my heart
放进我心里
I am never without it
从未分离
anywhere I go you go, my dear;
无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,
即便我单独成事
my darling
那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量
I fear no fate
面对命运我从不恐慌
for you are my fate, my sweet
只因你就是我命运的方向
I want no world for beautiful
万千世界于我皆如浮云
you are my world, my true
只因你在我眼中就是天地四方
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
你永远是月亮所想表达的
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
太阳所想歌唱的
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏
here is the root of the root
它是根本中的根本
and the bud of the bud
稚嫩中的稚嫩
and the sky of the sky
是天上天
and of a tree called life;
是生命之树在生长
which grows higher than the soul can hope
这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,
or mind can hide
高于思想之所
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商
I carry your heart
我将你的心带上
I carry it in my heart
放进我心里
看了“经典英文诗歌带翻译”的人还看了: