学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 大学英文诗歌朗诵带翻译

大学英文诗歌朗诵带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

大学英文诗歌朗诵带翻译

  诗歌是语言的精髓,是最古老、最具文学特质的文学形式。英语诗歌以其特有的格律与韵律向世人突显了其独特的音乐美。学习啦小编整理了大学英文诗歌朗诵带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  大学英文诗歌朗诵带翻译篇一

  我不属于你

  I am not yours, not lost in you,

  Not lost, although I long to be

  Lost as a candle lit at noon,

  Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

  我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,

  没有,尽管我是如此希冀

  像正午的蜡烛融化,

  像雪花融汇在大海里。

  You love me, and I find you still

  A spirit beautiful and bright,

  Yet I am I, who long to be

  Lost as a light is lost in light.

  你爱我,我也知道

  你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。

  可我就是我,渴望着

  像光一样迷失在光里。

  Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

  My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

  Swept by the tempest of your love,

  A taper in a rushing wind.

  啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,

  灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,

  卷入你爱的暴风雨,

  做狂风中的纤烛一支。

  大学英文诗歌朗诵带翻译篇二

  Farewell, Love

  别了,爱

  by Sir Thomas Wyatt

  托马斯·怀特爵士

  Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,

  别了,爱以及你所有的法度,

  Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;

  你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;

  Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,

  塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,

  To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,

  让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。

  In blind error when I did persever,

  我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,

  Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,

  你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,

  Hath taught me to set in trifles no store

  你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,

  And escape forth since liberty is lever.

  挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。

  Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,

  别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,

  And in me claim no more authority;

  对我别再宣称你是什么权威;

  With idle youth go use thy property,

  对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,

  And therein spend thy many brittle darts.

  把你的支支利箭都射向他们。

  For hitherto though I have lost all my time,

  迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,

  Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.

  却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。

  大学英文诗歌朗诵带翻译篇三

  Bright Star

  灿烂星辰

  ——John Keats

  ——约翰·济慈

  Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art—

  愿我如你坚定–璀璨明星!

  Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night

  但不要高悬夜空显赫孤零。

  And watching, with eternal lids apart,

  像尘世间的隐士警觉清醒,

  Like nature’s patient, sleepless Eremite,

  耐心注视大地,目不转睛。

  The moving waters at their priestlike task

  江水滔滔把牧师之职履行,

  Of pure ablution round earth’s human shores,

  将那红尘之堤岸沐浴洗净。

  Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask

  或者凝视着玉屑曼舞晶莹,

  Of snow upon the mountains and the moors—

  一袭白纱帐装扮旷野峻岭。

  No–yet still stedfast, still unchangeable,

  不,我要一心不二永笃定,

  Pillow’d upon my fair love’s ripening breast,

  头枕爱人的酥胸日渐坚挺。

  To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,

  永远感受跌宕起伏的温情,

  Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,

  洞察那份甜蜜的骚动不宁。

  Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,

  细柔的呼吸永远啜饮聆听,

  And so live ever–or else swoon to death.

  这样活着,或者晕厥丧命。

  
看了“大学英文诗歌朗诵带翻译”的人还看了:

1.经典大学英语诗歌朗诵

2.适合大学生朗读英文诗

3.关于大学英文诗歌朗诵稿

4.大学英文诗歌带翻译精选

5.关于大学英文诗歌朗诵

2337823