经典英文诗歌带翻译朗诵
诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。学习啦小编整理了经典英文诗歌带翻译,欢迎阅读!
经典英文诗歌带翻译篇一
展翅高飞
Close your eyes, open your heart,
闭上眼睛,打开心扉,
Concentrate hard, get ready to start.
集中精力,准备出发。
It is almost time to lift off and fly.
几乎是振翅起飞的时候了。
Believe in yourself and you'll fly very high.
相信自己,你会飞得很高。
Open your wings, spread them out.
张开羽翼,展开翅膀。
This is what flying is all about.
这是飞行的全部。
I know you can make it through this test.
我知道你能通过这个测试。
Come on now. Do your best.
来吧,现在。尽你的全力!
Now that you can fly and soar,
既然你能展翅翱翔,
You can enter that successful door.
你便能进入成功之门。
You've spread your wings and lifted your voice.
展开翅膀,放声歌唱。
lt's now time for others to make the right choice.
现在是时候让别人做出正确的选择。
经典英文诗歌带翻译篇二
我长大了
It was a long time ago.
那是很多年以前。
I have almost forgotten my dream.
我几乎要忘记了我的梦。
But it was there then,
可它仍然在,
In front of me,
在我眼前,
Bright like a sun-
光亮如太阳--
My dream.
我的梦。
And then the wall rose,
后来升起了一堵墙,
Rose slowly,
慢慢地升起,
Slowly,
慢慢地,
Between me and my dream.
把我和我的梦隔断。
Rose until it touched the sky-
墙升起直抵天际--
The wall.
高墙壁立。
Shadow.
阴影笼罩。
I am black.
我黑了。
I lie down in the shadow.
我扑倒在黑暗中。
No longer the light of my dream before me
我再也没有梦的光亮
Above me.
在眼前,在上方。
Only the thick wall.
只有厚厚的墙。
Only the shadow.
只有阴影。
My hands!
我的手!
My dark hands!
我黑黑的手!
Break through the wall!
捅破那堵墙!
Find my dream!
捞回我的梦!
Help me to shatter this darkness,
击穿这黑暗,
To smash this night,
粉碎这黑夜,
To break this shadow
打破这阴影
Into a thousand lights of sun,
打出一千个太阳的光亮,
Into a thousand whirling dreams.Of sun!
打出一千个眩晕的梦,啊,太阳!
经典英文诗歌带翻译篇三
黄水仙
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
我孤独地漫游,像一朵云
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
在山丘和谷地上飘荡,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
忽然间我看见一群
A host of golden daffodils;
成簇的金色水仙花,
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
在树荫下,在湖水边,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
迎着微风起舞翩翩。
Continuous as the stars that shine
连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,
And twinkle on the milky way,
在银河里闪闪发亮,
They stretch'd in never-ending line
它们沿着湖湾的边缘
Along the margin of a bay:
延伸成无穷无尽的一行;
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
我一眼看见了一万朵,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
在欢舞之中起伏荡漾。
The waves beside then danced; but they
粼粼波光也在跳着舞,
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;
A poet could not but be gay,
与这样快活的伴侣为伍,
In such a jocund company:
诗人怎能不满心欢乐!
I gazed-and gazed-but little thought
我久久凝望,却想象不到
What wealth the show to me had brought:
这奇景赋予我多少宝藏,
For oft, when on my couch I lie
每当我躺在床上,
In vacant or in pensive mood,
或心神迷茫,或默默沉思,
They flash upon that inward eye
它们常在我心灵中闪现,
Which is the bliss of solitude;
那是孤独之中的福祉;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
于是我的心便涨满幸福,
And dances with the daffodils.
和水仙一同翩翩起舞。
看了“经典英文诗歌带翻译”的人还看了:
1.经典英语诗歌朗诵
3.经典英语诗朗诵