有关树的英文诗歌精选
有关树的英文诗歌精选
一粒种子,可以躺在泥土里无声无臭地腐烂掉,也可以成长为参天的大树。小编精心收集了有关树的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
有关树的英文诗歌篇1
a poison tree
I was angry friende:
我与友人结怨:
Itold my wrath,my wrath did end.
我倾诉宣泄,怨怒便告止息。
I was angry with my foe:
我与敌人结怨:
Itold it not,my wrath did grow
我沉默不语,怨怒便暗暗生长。
And I watered it in fears,
在日日夜夜的恐惧中,
Night and morning with my tear;
我用泪水将它浇灌;
And I souned it with my smiles,
微笑着,用温柔欺瞒的诡计,
And with soft deceitful wiles.
将它照耀。
And it grew both day and night,
它日夜不停的生长,
Till it bore an apple bright,
甚至结出一个苹果,鲜亮明媚。
And my foe beheld it shine,
我的敌人瞧见它的光彩,
And he know that it was mine.
知道那是我种下的果实。
And into my garden stole,
当夜得漆黑将树干裹起,
When then night had veiled the pole;
他悄悄潜入我的花园;
In the morning glad see,
清晨我高兴地看到,
My foe outstretched beneath the tree.
我的敌人僵直地躺倒在树下。
有关树的英文诗歌篇2
I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is pressed
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in summer wear
A nest1 of robins2 in her hair;
Upon whose bosom3 snow has lain;
Who intimately4 lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.
我想我将永不会读到
像树一般优美的诗篇。
树那饥渴的嘴紧紧贴住
大地乳汁甘美的胸脯;
它整天仰望着上帝
举起枝叶繁茂的手臂祈祷;
它茂密如发的枝叶里
夏天可住一窝知更鸟;
白雪曾躺在它怀中;
雨水与它亲密同住。
诗歌出自我等愚人之手,
而树却是造化之工。
有关树的英文诗歌篇3
I’ll be a tree
I’ll be a tree, if you are its flower,
我愿是一棵树,如果你是那树上的花,
Or a flower, if you are the dew----
或是一朵花,如果你是那花上的晨露,
I’ll be the dew, if you are the sunbeam,
抑或晨露,如果你是那束晨光
Only to be united with you.
仅仅是我想与你厮守。
My lovely girl, if you are the Heaven,
我那可爱的小精灵,如果你是那片天空,
I shall be a star above on high;
我愿为颗终身悬于此的星辰
My darling, if you are hell-fire,
亲爱的,如果你是那地狱之火
To unite us, damned I shall die.
该死的,为了与你厮守,我愿被打入地狱。
看了“有关树的英文诗歌”的人还看了: