关于简单的英文情景对话
关于简单的英文情景对话
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。学习啦小编整理了关于简单的英文情景对话,欢迎阅读!
关于简单的英文情景对话篇一
be filthy with dough 很有钱
A:I don't know why bucks have such a great charm that a great many people are after nothing else.
A:真不知道为什么钱有这么大吸引力,许多人为了它别的什么都不要了。
B:They want to be filthy with dough and think it the only source of their happiness.
B:他们一心钻在钱眼里,认为这才是一切幸福的源泉。
A:But many rich guys don't think they are truly happy. There's always some empty feeling deep inside them.
A:但是很多有钱人并不认为自己幸福,他们内心深处总会有种空落落的感觉。
关于简单的英文情景对话篇二
be flimflammed 被骗
A:Some people are easily flimflammed.
A:有些人非常容易上当。
B:Maybe they are still wet behind the ears.
B:可能他们太嫩了。
A:They are blinded with bucks. Blind people are more easily conned, of course.
A:他们都被钱蒙住了眼睛,被蒙住眼睛的人当然好骗了。
B:Sure, Many people, in cluding men and women, and be easily repped off.
B:的确如此,不管男的女的,好多人都会轻易上钩。
关于简单的英文情景对话篇三
be green with envy 羡慕极了
A:So you're green with envy at your neighbor?
A:所以你很羡慕你的邻居?
B:Well, he's really lucky, It seems that be could win the bet at every turn.
B:是的,他确实幸运,似乎他每次打赌都能赢。
A:But I don't envy those who are filthy with dough. That's not whole life.
A:但我从来不妒忌那些满身铜臭的人,因为钱并不是生活的全部。
B:I know what you mean, I'm not only after bucks, There's something more in life.
B:我明白你的意思,我也不是仅仅追求钱,生活中还有很多其他东西。
关于简单的英文情景对话篇四
A:Are you OK?
A:你好吗?
B:Yeah, Why not?
B:好呀,为什么不好?
A:Because...I heard John got married yesterday.
A:因为……我听说约翰昨天结婚了。
B:Oh,you went to the wedding?
B:噢,你去参加婚礼了?
A:No, he didn't tell me about it. Don't feel bad.
A:没有,他没通知我,别难过。
B:I'm OK. I promise. Maybe you don't know that I have done with him for a long time.
B:我好着那,我发誓,或许你还不知道我已和他绝交好长一段时间了。
关于简单的英文情景对话篇五
A:It depends on where you are and what position you're in. For instance, if you are in an elevator and you smile, you will make other takers uncomfortable.
A:这取决于你在哪儿以及你的处境如何,比如,如果你在一个电梯里笑容满面的,那你肯定会使其他乘客不自在。
B:That's an exception. But I'm fed up with those who keep a straight face in front of me.
B:这只是个例外,我烦透了在我面前板着脸的人。
A:I can't see eye to eye with you here. You see, I'm fed up with those who keep smiling to me. I mean, they smile for no reason at all.
A:我和你的看法不同,我讨厌始终对我微笑的人,我的意思是说,他们没有缘由地微笑。
B:That means you don't like them. If you hit it off with them, you will like to see their smiles.
B:那就是说你不喜欢他们,如暴你和他们和睦相处,你会喜欢他们的微笑的。
看了“关于简单的英文情景对话”的人还看了:
2.简单英语对话短文
3.基本简单英语对话
4.简单日常英语对话