学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

中英文对照的拜伦诗歌

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英文诗歌有着丰厚的文化底蕴和历史文化渊源,读起来朗朗上口,且韵律优美,便于记忆。对初中学生来说,英文诗歌可以拓宽他们的英语知识面。学习啦小编分享中英文对照的拜伦诗歌,希望可以帮助大家!

  中英文对照的拜伦诗歌篇1

  Lachin y Gair 勒钦伊盖

  Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

  去吧,浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!

  In you let the minions of luxury rove;

  让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;

  Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

  还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,

  Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

  尽管它 们已许身于爱和自由;

  Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

  喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,

  Round their white summits though elements war;

  尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,

  Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

  不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,

  I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

  我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

  Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;

  啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,

  My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

  头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;

  On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,

  缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,

  As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.

  我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。

  I sought not my home till the day's dying glory

  直到白昼收尽了暗淡余光,

  Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

  北极星当空闪耀,我才回家;

  For fancy was cheer'd by traditional story,

  流传的故事勾起迷人的遐想,

  Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

  是山民传述的——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

  'Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

  “逝者的亡灵!难道我没有听到

  Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′

  席卷暗夜的怒风里,你们在喧呼?”

  Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

  英雄的精魂定然会开颜欢笑,

  And rides on the wind, o'er his own Highland vale.

  驾御天风驰骋于故乡的山谷。

  Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

  当风雪迷雰在洛赫纳佳聚拢,

  Winter presides in his cold icy car:

  冬之神驱着冰车君临天下,

  Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

  云霾围裹着我们祖先的身影,

  They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

  在那风暴里——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

  Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

  “不幸的勇士们!竟没有什么异象

  Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?′

  预示命运遗弃了你们的事业?"

  Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

  你们注定了要在卡洛登阵亡,

  Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:

  哪会有胜利的欢呼将你们酬谢!

  Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,

  总算有幸,和你们部族一起,

  You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

  在勃瑞玛岩穴,你们长眠地下;

  The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,

  高亢风笛传扬着你们的事迹,

  Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

  峰峦回应着——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

  Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

  洛赫纳佳呵,别后已多少光阴!

  Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

  再与你相逢,还要过多少岁月!

  Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,

  造化虽不曾给你繁花和绿荫,

  Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.

  你却比艾尔宾原野更为亲切。

  England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

  从远方山岳归来的游子眼中,

  To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

  英格兰!你的美过于驯良温雅;

  Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

  我多么眷念那粗犷雄峻的岩峰!

  The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!

  那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

  中英文对照的拜伦诗歌篇2

  To M. S. G.给M. S. G.

  When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

  要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

  Extend not your anger to sleep;

  休要迁怒于睡眠;

  For in visions alone your affection can live,—

  你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

  I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

  醒来,我空余泪眼。

  Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

  睡神!快封闭我的神志,

  Shed o'er me your languor benign;

  让昏倦流布我周身;

  Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

  愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

  What rapture celestial is mine!

  像仙境一样销魂!

  They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

  听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

  Mortality's emblem is given;

  也是死亡的样品;

  To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

  天国倘若是这般滋味,

  If this be a foretaste of heaven!

  愿死神早早降临!

  Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

  舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

  Nor deem me too happy in this;

  我何曾心花怒放;

  If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

  梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

  Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

  只许我凝眸痴望。

  Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

  梦中,也许你笑口微开,

  Oh! think not my penance deficient!

  莫说我受罚还不够!

  When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

  入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

  To awake will be torture sufficient.

  这苦刑怎生忍受!

  中英文对照的拜伦诗歌篇3

  On the Death of Margaret Parker, Cousin to the Author 悼玛格丽特表姐

  Hush'd are the winds, and still the evening gloom,

  晚风沉寂了,暮色悄然无声,

  Not e'en a zephyr wanders through the grove,

  林间不曾有一缕微飔吹度;

  Whilst I return, to view my Margaret's tomb,

  我归来祭扫玛格丽特的坟茔,

  And scatter flowers on the dust I love.

  把鲜花撒向我所挚爱的尘土。

  Within this narrow cell reclines her clay,

  这狭小墓穴里偃卧着她的身躯,

  That clay, where once such animation beam'd;

  想当年芳华乍吐,闪射光焰;

  The King of Terrors seized her as his prey,

  如今可怖的死神已将她攫去,

  Not worth, nor beauty, have her life redeem'd.

  美德和丽质也未能赎返天年。

  Oh! could that King of Terrors pity feel,

  哦!只要死神懂一点仁慈,

  Or Heaven reverse the dread decrees of fate!

  只要上苍能撤销命运的裁决!

  Not here the mourner would his grief reveal,

  吊客就无需来这儿诉他的悲思,

  Not here the muse her virtues would relate.

  诗人也无需来这儿赞她的莹洁。

  But wherefore weep? Her matchless spirit soars

  为何要悲恸?她无匹的灵魂高翔,

  Beyond where splendid shines the orb of day;

  凌越于红日赫赫流辉的碧落;

  And weeping angels lead her to those bowers

  垂泪的天使领她到天国闺房,

  Where endless pleasures virtue's deeds repay.

  那儿,善行换来了无尽的欢乐。

  And shall presumptuous mortals Heaven arraign,

  可容许放肆的凡夫问罪上苍,

  And, madly, godlike Providence accuse?

  如痴似狂地斥责神圣的天意?

  Ah! no, far fly from me attempts so vain;—

  不!这愚妄意图已离我远飏,——

  I'll ne'er submission to my God refuse.

  我岂能拒不顺从我们的上帝!

  Yet is remembrance of those virtues dear,

  但对她美德的怀想是这样亲切,

  Yet fresh the memory of that beauteous face;

  但对她娇容的记忆是这样新鲜;

  Still they call forth my warm affection's tear,

  它们依旧汲引我深情的泪液,

  Still in my heart retain their wonted place.

  依旧盘桓在它们惯住的心田。

  
看了“中英文对照的拜伦诗歌”的人还看了:

1.拜伦经典英语诗歌欣赏

2.经典拜伦中英文诗集鉴赏

3.经典拜伦英文诗歌精选

4.拜伦经典爱情诗英文

5.拜伦英语诗歌及翻译

中英文对照的拜伦诗歌

英文诗歌有着丰厚的文化底蕴和历史文化渊源,读起来朗朗上口,且韵律优美,便于记忆。对初中学生来说,英文诗歌可以拓宽他们的英语知识面。学习啦小编分享中英文对照的拜伦诗歌,希望可以帮助大家! 中英文对照的拜伦诗歌篇1 Lachin y Gair
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
1951928