学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 关于简单易懂的英文诗歌

关于简单易懂的英文诗歌

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于简单易懂的英文诗歌

  英语诗歌以其独特的文体形式充分调动、发挥语言的各种潜能,使之具有特殊的感染力。读来隽永,富有音韵美。 小编精心收集了关于简单易懂的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于简单易懂的英文诗歌篇1

  Sea Fever 海之恋

  I MUST go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

  And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,

  And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,

  And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.

  我多想再次回到大海,

  回到那寂寥的海天相连

  我只想独自驾驶那高大的帆船,看浪花和白帆在风的歌唱中飞舞

  雾雨弥漫在海面,透出曙色一线

  I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

  Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

  And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

  And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

  我多想再次回到大海

  倾听那奔越的潮汐的呐喊

  那野性的呼唤如此清晰使我无法拒绝

  风舞云飞,浪花涌溅,还有那海鸥的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念

  I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

  To the gull's way and the whale's way, where the wind's like a whetted knife;

  And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

  And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.

  我一定要再次回到大海

  似吉普赛人浪迹天边

  像海鸥,像鲸鱼,咧咧的风像一把锋利的刀

  我只想似流浪者笑对如戏人生,让欺诈在静谧、甜美的梦中消散

  关于简单易懂的英文诗歌篇2

  The Golden Sunset

  The golden sea its mirror spreads

  金色大海明镜展,

  Beneath the golden skies,

  横在彤红长天边,

  And but a narrow strip between

  大陆与影卧中间,

  Of land and shadow lies.

  只剩狭长线一段。

  The cloud-like rocks,the rock-like clouds

  礁如云来云如岩,

  Dissolved in glory float,

  浮融互化共潋滟,

  And midway of the radiant flood,

  海面明亮金灿灿,

  Hangs silently the boat.

  静静摇摆一叶船。

  The sea is but another sky,

  海是天的另一面,

  The sky a sea as well,

  天是大海深湛蓝,

  And which is earth and which is heaven,

  哪是大陆哪是天?

  The eye can scarcely tell.So when for us life’s evening hour,

  肉眼几乎不可辨。故而当人至暮年,

  Soft fading shall descend,

  韶华褪尽不再坚,

  May glory, born of earth and heaven,

  天地交合生壮观,

  The earth and heaven blend.Flooded with peace the spirits float,

  但愿天地融调掺。漂荡浮游魂悠闲,

  With silent rapture glow,

  静现红光于明艳,

  Till where earth ends and heaven begins,

  何处地终始乐园,

  The soul shall scarcely know.

  灵魂永远难了然。

  关于简单易懂的英文诗歌篇3

  但是你没有 But You Didn't...

  Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?

  记得那天,我借用你的新车,我撞凹了它

  I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't.

  我以为你一定会杀了我的,但是你没有

  And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did?

  记得那天,我拖你去海滩,而它真如你所说的下了雨

  I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't.

  我以为你会说“我告诉过你” ,但是你没有

  Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous, and you were?

  记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒,而你真的嫉妒了

  I thought you'd leave, but you didn't.

  我以为你一定会离开我,但是你没有

  Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?

  记得那天,我在你的新地毯上吐了满地的草莓饼

  I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.

  我以为你一定会厌恶我的,但是你没有

  And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal and you showed up in jeans?

  记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的,而你却穿了牛仔裤

  I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.

  我以为你一定要抛弃我了,但是你没有

  Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.

  是的,有许多的事你都没有做,

  But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.

  而你容忍我钟爱我保护我

  There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.

  有许多许多的事情我要回报你,等你从越南回来

  But you didn't.

  但是你没有

  
看了“关于简单易懂的英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.简单易懂的英语诗歌精选

2.简单易懂的英文诗歌

3.关于简单易懂的英文小诗

4.关于经典简单的英文诗歌

5.短小而又简单的英文诗歌

1892992