优美的爱情英文诗歌欣赏
优美的爱情英文诗歌欣赏
爱情像是糖果,散落在游乐场的每个地方;灯火闪亮,永远不会打烊。学习啦小编整理了优美的爱情英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
优美的爱情英文诗歌篇1
我曾经爱过你 I Loved You
I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
我曾经爱过你;爱情,也许,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet
在我的心灵里还没有完全消失;
It burns so quietly within my soul,
但愿它不会再去打扰你;
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
我也不想再使你难过悲伤。
Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
我曾经默默无语地,毫无指望的爱过你,
At times too jealous and at times too shy;
我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;
God grant you find another who will love you
我曾经那样真诚,那样温柔的爱过你
As tenderly and truthfully as I.
但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我一样爱你。
优美的爱情英文诗歌篇2
致克恩 To A.P. Kern
remember a wonderful moment
我记得那美妙的瞬间:
As before my eyes you appeared,
你就在我的眼前降临,
Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,
如同昙花一现的梦幻,
Like a spirit of the purest beauty.
如同纯真之美的化身。
In the torture of hopeless melancholy,
我为绝望的悲痛所折磨,
In the bustle of the world's noisy hours,
我因纷乱的忙碌而不安,
That voice rang out so tenderly,
一个温柔的声音总响在耳边,
I dreamed of that lovely face of yours.
妩媚的身影总在我梦中盘旋。
The years flew quickly. The storm's blast
岁月流逝。一阵阵迷离的冲动
Scattered the dreams of former times,
象风暴把往日的幻想吹散,
And I forgot your tender voice,
我忘却了你那温柔的声音,
And the features of your heavenly face.
也忘却了你天仙般的容颜。
In remoteness, in gloomy isolation,
在荒凉的乡间,在囚禁的黑暗中,
My days dragged quietly, nothing was new,
我的时光在静静地延伸,
No godlike face, no inspiration,
没有崇敬的神明,没有灵感,
No tears, no life, no love, no you.
没有泪水,没有生命,没有爱情。
Then to my soul an awakening came,
我的心终于重又觉醒,
And there again your face appeared,
你又在我眼前降临,
Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,
如同昙花一现的梦幻,
Like a spirit of the purest beauty.
如同纯真之美的化身。
And my heart beat with a rapture new,
心儿在狂喜中萌动,
And for its sake arose again
一切又为它萌生:
A godlike face, an inspiration,
有崇敬的神明,有灵感,
And life, and tears, and love, and you
有泪水,有生命、也有爱情。
优美的爱情英文诗歌篇3
SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
By Pierre De Ronsard
作者:龙萨
Tr. Zhang Heqing
翻译:张和清
Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
Or to the general sun, who everywhere
或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
Goes common with his light? You walk alone
挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,
And you are such that envy must despair
你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望
Of finding in my praise aught to condone,
发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,
You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,
Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.
你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。
Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,
Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,
So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
你的美丽至今无人企及。
Either your body shields some noble demon,
你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,
Or mortal you image immortal virtue;
你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,
Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.
你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。
看了“优美的爱情英文诗歌”的人还看了:
1.经典英文爱情诗