英语诗歌鉴赏
诗歌作为以文字抒发情感的载体,在对客观世界的观照中,蕴含着自身独特的韵律和隐喻性,成为一种超越自身文字的抒情符号。下面是学习啦小编带来的精选英语诗歌欣赏,欢迎阅读!
精选英语诗歌欣赏篇一
The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone!
那一天来了,甜蜜的一切已失去!
Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast,
甜嗓,甜唇,酥胸,纤纤十指,
Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone,
热烈的呼吸,温柔的低音,耳语,
Bright eyes, accomplish’d shape, and lang’rous waist !
明眸,美好的体态,柔软的腰肢!
Faded the flower and all its budded charms,
凋谢了,鲜花初绽的全部魅力,
Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes,
凋谢了,我眼睛见过的美的景色,
Faded the shape of beauty from my arms,
凋谢了,我双臂抱过的美的形体,
Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise-
凋谢了,轻声,温馨,纯洁,欢乐——
Vanish’d unseasonably at shut of eve,
这一切在黄昏不合时宜地消退,
When the dusk holiday or holy night
当黄昏,节日的黄昏,爱情的良夜
Of fragrant-curtain’d love begins to weave
正开始细密地编织昏暗的经纬
The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight;
以便用香幔遮住隐蔽的欢悦;
But, as I’ve read love’s missal through to-day,
但今天我已把爱的弥撒书读遍,
He’ll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray.
他见我斋戒祈祷,会让我安眠。
精选英语诗歌欣赏篇二
A Red Red Rose
红玫瑰
O, my Luve's like a red, red rose
吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
That's newly sprung in June;
六月初开韵晓风;
O, my Luve's like the melodie,
吾爱吾爱如管弦,
That's sweetly play'd in tune.
其声悠扬而玲珑。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
吾爱吾爱美而殊,
So deep in luve am I;
我心爱你永不渝,
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我心爱你永不渝,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
直到四海海水枯;
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
直到四海海水枯,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
岩石融化变成泥,
I will luve thee still, my dear,
只要我还有口气,
While the sands o' life shall run.
我心爱你永不渝。
And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!
暂时告别我心肝,
And fare-thee-weel, a while!
请你不要把心耽!
And I will come again, my Luve,
纵使相隔十万里,
Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!
踏穿地皮也要还。
精选英语诗歌欣赏篇三
我是一棵孤独的小草
I am a Solitary Blade of Grass
我是一棵孤独的小草
Why do you say I am a national treasure?
怎么你说我是个国宝?
No, pandas are the treasures of our nation!
不,熊猫才是中华的国宝!
I am nothing but a solitary blade of grass,
我是一棵孤独的小草,
In terms of figures,I am really quite slim.
论身材我的确十分苗条。
I 've been raised up with rains,dews and sunshine,
阳光雨露抚育我成长,
The blue sky and white clouds greet me with smiles;
蓝天白云向我点头微笑;
Pretty flowers have kept me company,
有百花为我作伴,
How can I be lonely,not happy and carefree?
我怎能孤独,而不快乐逍遥?
Sometimes I seem to be toppling down,
有时虽有点摇摇欲坠,
But I will never swing with the wind;
但我决不临风歪倒;
Or flow with the stream,
既不会随波飘流,
Nor do I win favor with crooked means.
更不会投机取巧。
Tempered in the smoke of war,
经历战火的磨练,
Tortured through the test of a hard life,
饱受生活的煎熬;
Even though I'm next to nothing,
我虽然微不足道,
Yet I'm a proud blade of grass!
却是一棵骄傲的小草!
精选英语诗歌欣赏篇四
How happy is the little stone
幸福的小石头
How happy is the little stone.
多幸福的小石头啊,
That rambles in the road alone,
独自在路上漫步,
And doesn't care about careers,
不汲汲于功名,
And exigencies never fears——
也从不为变故担心;
Whose coat of elemental brown,
匆匆而过的宇宙,
A passing universe put on;
也得披上它自然褐色的外衣。
And independent as the sun,
它独立不羁如太阳,
Associates or glows alone,
与从同辉,或独自闪光,
Fulfilling absolute decree,
它决然顺应天意。
in casual simplicity.
单纯,一味自然
看了“精选英语诗歌欣赏”的人还看了:
1.精选英语诗歌赏析