初中英语日常交流短文
初中英语日常交流短文
随着中国经济的发展和与国际社会联系日益紧密,中国人对于英语的重视也与日俱增,对于英语学习的狂热程度愈发高涨。小编精心收集了初中英语日常交流短文,供大家欣赏学习!
初中英语日常交流短文1
A:How long have you been in America?
你在美国几年了?
B:For more than five years.
五年多了。
A:Do you think it's easy for a Chinese to get accustomed to the western culture?
您认为让一个中国人去习惯于西方国家的文化难不难?
B:It's no picnic.
不是一件很轻松的事情。
初中英语日常交流短文2
A:OK, Hello!
你好!
B:Hello!
你好!
A:Hi, what's your name?
嗨,请问你叫什么?
B:Yeah, my name is Nanju.
嗨,我叫Nanju。
A:Nanju. Nanju, how do you spell you name?
Nanju. Nanju, 怎么拼写你的名字?
B:Yeah, my name is like N-A-N-J-U.
额, 我的名字就是N-A-N-J-U.
A:Oh, OK. That's a nice name, Nanju. And where are you from?
哦。好的。好名字啊,Nanju。 你来自哪里呢?
B:I'm from Madras.
我来自马德拉斯。
初中英语日常交流短文3
W:Pardon me. Could you please pass me the tissue?
对不起,请把纸巾传给我好吗?
S:Sure, here you are.
好的,给你。
W:Thanks, I didn't expect the dish to be so spicy. Are you ok?
谢谢你,真没想到这个菜这么辣,你还好吧?
S:Yeah, I think the food is alright, it's not too spicy though it's a little salty for me. But you are Chinese, you should have known better.
恩,我觉得饭菜还可以,不太辣,就是有点咸.可是你是中国人啊,你应该知道的。
W:Well, not every Chinese can handle spicy food in the way people from Sichuan and Guizhou provinces can. Back where I come from, people don't eat a lot of pepers and chilies.
这个,不是所有的中国人都想四川人和贵州人那样能吃辣.在我的家乡,人们就很少吃麻辣口味的菜。
S:Oh, I see how this food can be really hard for you. I can sympathize with that. I stayed in Sichuan for a year. The food was difficult at the beginning. Every dish was so spicy. After a while though, I got used to the taste, and now I won't consider anything a real dish if it isn't spicy.
哦,那吃这个菜你一定很难受了,我完全理解.我在四川待了一年,最开始很不适应当地的食物,每一道菜都那么辣。但是过了一阵之后,我开始习惯那个口味了,现在吃菜,要是没有辣味,就感觉不过瘾。
W:Yeah, you can increase you tolerance for spicy food, but so far, I haven't had the need or the opportunity. Every time I try spicy food, it is a total disaster for my nose and eyes.
是啊,吃辣是能培养出来的.但到现在我还没有机会也没有必要培养一下.所以,现在一吃辣菜,我的鼻子和眼睛就遭罪了。
S:I completely understand. I didn't intend on liking spicy food at first either, but when you have no other choices, you've got to adapt.
我完全理解.刚开始我也没想要培养自己吃辣,不过当时真的是没有别的选择了,就不得不做出改变了。
W:Yeah, I guess that's a typical example of 'when in Rome, do as the Romans do.'
我猜这就是典型的‘入乡随俗’。
S:Exactly.
确实如此。
看了“初中英语日常交流短文”的人还看了: