有趣的英语小短文带翻译精选
有趣的英语小短文带翻译精选
随着社会的不断发展,英语阅读不仅出现在各类考试当中,而且也日益成为人们获取信息的主要渠道之一。小编精心收集了有趣的英语小短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
有趣的英语小短文带翻译篇1
我是坐在爸爸膝盖上的
Little Johnny says "Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning,
小强尼说:“妈妈,今天早上和爸爸在公车上时,
he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
他叫我让座给一位女士。”
"You've done the right thing," says Mommy.
妈妈说:“你做得很对呀。”
"But Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap."
“但是,妈妈,我是坐在爸爸膝盖上的。”
有趣的英语小短文带翻译篇2
没把头发全剪掉啊
Miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut.
麦尔斯有时在上班时间去理发馆理发,
But this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time.
但这是违反办公室规定的:职员只能利用自己的时间理发。
While Miles was at the barber's one day,
一天,正当麦尔斯理发时,
the manager of the office came in by chance to have his own hair cut and sat just beside him.
经理碰巧也进来理发,而且就坐在他旁边。
"Hello, Miles," the manager said.
“你好,麦尔斯,”经理说。"
I see that you are having your hair cut in office time."
“我看到你在上班时间理发了。”
"Yes, sir, I am," admitted Miles calmly.
“是的,先生。正是这样。”麦尔斯平静地承认了。
"You see, sir, it grows in office time."
可先生,你看,头发是在上班时间长的。“
"Not all of it," said the manager at once.
“不全都是吧,”经理立刻说,"
Some of it grows in your own time."
“有一些是在你自己的时间里长的。”
"Yes, sir, that's quite true."
“对呀,先生,你说得很对。”
Answered Miles politely, "but I'm not having it all cut off."
麦尔斯礼貌地回答说,“但我并没有把头发全都剪掉啊。”
有趣的英语小短文带翻译篇3
Vacationing on the island of Oahu, we were waiting in our tour bus for some stragglers to show up. A man, obviously not with our group, approached the bus and was about to board. How would our driver handle the situation, we wondered. Straight-faced, he leaned toward the door and asked, "Going to the nudist Colony, sir?"
在瓦湖岛上度假时,我们坐在旅游车里等候掉队的人。一位男子,明显不是和我们一起的,朝旅游车走来并要上车。司机会怎么处理这种情况呢?我们都拭目以待。司机拉长了脸,向车门靠过去,问道:“先生,是去天体营吗?”
"Oh, no," replied the would-be passenger, retreating quickly.
“哦,不,”刚想乘车的男子回答说,迅速转身而逃。
"Works every time," the driver said with a wink.
“每次都管用,”司机眨巴了一下眼睛说。
看了“有趣的英语小短文带翻译”的人还看了: