简单英语对话短文带翻译
简单英语对话短文带翻译
课堂教学中师生对话的质态是衡量英语课堂教学效益的重要标尺,更是学生英语素养的重要标准。小编精心收集了简单英语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
简单英语对话短文带翻译1
工作咨询与指导
Steven is a newcomer. He met some problems in his work. And luckily the director Mr. Qian gave him some instructions in time.
史蒂文是新来的员工,他在工作中遇到了一些问题。幸好,负责人钱先生及时给了他一些工作指导。
Mr. Qian: Hello, Steven. Do you have any questions to ask me?
钱先生:你好,史蒂文。有问题要问我吗?
Steven: Yes. There are several data documents about this contract. Please advise me which one I should give up.
史蒂文:这份合同有几份文本。请指点一下我该放弃哪一个。
Mr. Qian: Let me see. The data documents with "A" and "B" are the drafts, and the ones with "C" and "D" are formal contracts. Do you know what I mean?
钱先生:让我看一下。有"A”和 “B”的数据材料是草案,有“C” 和"D”的是正式合同,明白我的意思吗?
Steven: I see. Thanks for your instruction.
史蒂文:我明白,谢谢您的指导。
Mr. Qian: Not at all. I am pleased to tell you these.
钱先生:不客气,很高兴能告诉你这些东西。
简单英语对话短文带翻译2
武术
Li Ming intends to have a martial arts show in New Year's party with his classmates. And heinvites Steven to join them.
李明和他的同学打算在新年晩会表演一个武术节目。李明邀请史蒂文加入他们。
Li Ming: Steven, we are preparing a martial arts show for the New Year's party. Would you liketo join us?
李明:史蒂文,我们在为新年晚会准备一个武术节目,你愿意参加吗?
Steven: I'd love to! But I have never learned martial arts, and there is only a month left beforethe New Year.
史蒂文:我很愿意!但是我从来没有学过武术,而且离新年只有一个月了。
Li Ming: That's OK. A month is enough for you to learn the basic movements. It would begreat to have you with us on the show.
李明:没有关系,一个月足够你学会基本动作了。我们的节目有了你会很梢彩。
Steven: Sounds great! Shall I learn the actions that Jet Li did in the movies?
史蒂文:听起来不错!我是不是要学那些李连杰在电影里表演的动作呀?
Li Ming: No. You know, there are many schools and styles of kung fu. What we will perform isa set of Chinese shadow boxing.
李明:不是。你知道,中国功夫有很多门类和派别,我们要表演的是一套太极拳。
Steven: Whatever! I'm glad to learn something of Chinese kung fu. Thanks for asking me.
史蒂文:什么都行。能学一点中国功夫我很高兴,谢谢你邀请我。
Li Ming: Thank you for joining us! Now let's see some pictures and know more about kung fu.
李明:谢谢你加人我们!现在我们看一些图片并多了解一些有关功夫的知识吧。
Steven: Good!
好啊!
简单英语对话短文带翻译3
野营野餐
Steven and John are preparing for a picnic. They are discussing what they should take along.
史蒂文和约翰在为野餐做准备,他们讨论应该带哪些东西。
Steven: John, do you mind helping me prepare for the picnic?
史蒂文:约翰,介不介意帮我准备野餐的东西?
John: Sure. Have you checked the weather report?
约翰:当然可以了。你有没有看天气预报?
Steven: Yes. It says it will be sunny all day. No sign of rain at all.
史蒂文:看了。明天一整天都是晴天,不会下雨。
John: I'd like some toast and chicken wings.
约翰:我想要些吐司面包和鸡翅膀。
Steven: Okay. Please take some fruit salad and crackers for me.
史蒂文:好的。给我带些水果沙拉和饼干吧。
John: Done. Oh, don't forget to take napkins, disposable plates, cups and picnic blanket.
约翰:没问题。哦,别忘了带餐巾纸,一次性的盘子和杯子,还有野餐篮。
Steven: That's great. We can also take the dragon kite with us. After the picnic, we can fly it.
史蒂文:太棒了。我们还可以带上那只龙风筝。野餐之后可以放风筝。
John: Cool, we can take shuttlecock and badminton racket.
约翰:好的,我们可以带若羽毛球和羽毛球拍。
Steven: Okay, it sounds good.
史蒂文:好的,听起来不错哦。
看了“简单英语对话短文带翻译”的人还看了: