关于美食的英语对话情景带翻译(2)
英语美食话题对话带翻译篇四
ALinda, would you care for some candies or cookies?
琳达,你想要些糖或曲奇饼吗?
BNo, don't try to tempt me. I'm becoming chubby, and I have to slim down.
不,不要诱惑我。我变胖了,我必须减下来。
AYou are not really chubby. You are actually thin enough.
你真的不胖。事实上你够瘦的。
BI don't think so. I know I've put on weight this winter.
我不这样认为。我知道这个冬天我胖了。
ASo you are watching your weight, aren't you?
那么你一直在关注你的体重,是吗?
BYes, to tell you the truth. I am on a diet.
是的,老实说,我在节食。
英语美食话题对话带翻译篇五
AWell it’s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat?
这是我到北京的第一个晚上,我该吃什么?
BWell you have to try Peking duck.
你应该试试北京烤鸭。
AMm, I don’t really like duck to be honest with you. I fancy something light.
不过,坦率地说,我不大喜欢吃烤鸭,我想吃些清淡的东西。
BOk, you could try the Peking wonton then.
你可以试试北京馄饨。
AThat sounds like a good idea. Where should I go to eat that?
好啊,去哪里吃呢?
BActually, I know a great restaurant in Dongcheng.
我知道东城有一家特好的饭馆。
AOk then, I’ll follow you.
好吧,我跟着你。
英语美食话题对话带翻译篇六
AIt's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?
该吃甜点了!你还饿吗?
BI've always got room for something sweet!
只要是吃甜点我的肚子总会有地方的.
AWhat are you going to try first?
你想先吃什么?
BI've never tried traditional Greek yogurt, so I want to try that first.
我没喝过希腊传统式酸奶,所以我想先尝尝这个.
ADo they serve the yogurt with anything?
喝这种酸奶需要加什么东西吗?
BI believe they add locally produced honey to it.
我认为他们会兑一些当地产的蜂蜜.
AThat sounds good. I'm going to start with an Italian tiramisu.
听起来不错啊.我要先尝尝意大利的提拉米苏.
BDo you want to try some of my yogurt. It's a favorite everyday dessert in Greece.
你想不想尝点儿我这种酸奶?据说在希腊这是一种非常受欢迎的日常甜点.
AOk. Mmm.
好的,嗯.
BWhat do you think? How does it taste?
觉得怎么样?味道如何?
AIt's nice, but it's rather plain. Do you want to try my tiramisu?
不错,但是味道有点淡.你想不想尝尝我的提拉米苏?
BSure. I'll just have a bite.
当然,我要来一口.
AWhat do you think? Does it taste good?
怎么样?好吃吗?
BIt's absolutely delicious! That is the best tiramisu I've ever had!
太好吃了!这是我吃过的最好吃的提拉米苏!
AI'm glad you like it. I don't care for it. Why don't you finish my tiramisu so that I can try one of those fried bananas?
很高兴你喜欢,我不喜欢这个.不如你把这个提拉米苏吃掉,我可以再尝尝炸香蕉,好吗?
BOk. I've had one of those before. They're really sweet and crunchy.
好。我以前吃过。他们吃起来又甜又脆。
ADo you know where they are from.
你知道是哪儿的小吃吗?
BI believe they are a local delicacy in the South.
我觉得是南方的风味小吃.
ADo you want me to get you one, too?
我帮你也买一份吧?
BYeah, why not? We've already pigged out as it is!
好啊,为什么不呢?反正咱们已经放开肚皮大吃特吃了.
AOk, I'll be back with two fried bananas in a few minutes. Wait for me here!
好的,我去拿两个炸香蕉马上就回来.在这儿等着我!
猜你喜欢: