医院常用英语口语表达带翻译
作为一名医务人员,了解一些常用的英语口语表达也是很有必要的,下面是学习啦小编为大家整理的医院常用英语口语,以供大家学习参考。
医院常用英语口语
I hate injections, Can I take the medicine orally? 我不喜欢打针,能吃些口服药吗?
Can it be cured? 能治好么?
Will it get worse? 能变坏吗?
What could it be? 可能是什么病呢?
What do you think? 你认为怎样?
Can anything be done for pain? 对于这种疼痛,有没有办法呢?
Will it go away by itself ( soon)? 它能自然(很快)痊愈吗?
When shall I come back? 我什么时候再来?
Will there be a recurrence? 这病会复发吗?
Does this medicine have any side-effects? 这药有副作用吗? 1
What kind of food should I eat? Should I have a special diet? 我应该吃什么样的饮食,我需要吃特别的饮食吗?
Will surgery necessary? 需要做手术吗?
Will it take long to recover? 很久才能恢复吗?
lIs it right to move around and do some exercises? 可以在地上走走,锻炼锻炼吗?
Is it serious? 情况严重吗?
Is there any danger? 有危险吗?
What could be the cause?可能是什么原因呢?
What should I do if I have another attack? 我若是再犯,该怎么办呢?
Isn't there any good medicine for it? 没有什么好药吗?
What kind of medicine is this? 这是一种什么药呢?
I'm not feeling well. 我觉得不舒服。
I'm feeling very bad. 我觉得很不舒服。
I don't feel myself lately. 我最近感到不舒服。
What shall(should) I do? 我该怎么办?
Should I stay in the hospital? 我需要住院吗?
The pain seems less. 我的疼痛有些减轻。
Whateverr you say. 听从你的意见。
Since two or three weeks. 大约两三周前。
About when? 大约在什么时间了?
Is it contagious? 这病传染吗?
I feel dizzy(feverish, shivery, sleepy, like vomiting, nauseous itching, weak, irritated). 我感到头晕(发烧,发冷,发困,想吐,恶心,痒,虚弱,急躁)。 I have pils(a bad cough, a dry cough, a sore stomach a pain in the small of my back). 我有痔疮(剧烈的咳嗽,干咳,胃痛,腰背部痛)。
医院常用英语口语表达
What can do for you?
你有什么事?
May I help you?
我能帮你什么忙?
Please take a seat!
please sit down!
请坐。
Wait a moment, please.
请等一等。
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起让你久等了。
It is not serious.
病情不严重。
Don't worry.
There is nothing to worry about.
不必顾虑。
You need a thorough examination.
你需要做一个全面检查。
You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
你需要在医院里住几夭。
We think that you had better be hospitalized.
我们认为你最好住进医院来。
You should stay in bed for a few days.
你需要卧床几天。
You can keep on working.
You can carry on with your work.
可以继续工作。
You should be very careful for a week or two.
这一两周内,你需要很注意。
Try to relax and keep calm.
尽量放松保持镇静。
You'll soon be all right.
你很快就会好起来的。
1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
这药对你肯定会很有效的。
Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid.
恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。
You will have to wait for twenty minutes.
你需要等20分钟。
Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期来门诊检查。
If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
医生实用英语口语表达
If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.
你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。
I'll come right away.
我马上就来。
I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.
我去给你安排住院。
Please come with your interpreter next time.
下次请带翻译来。
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的话吗?
Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
Shall I explain it again?
需等我海解释一遍吗?
If the trouble persists come back again.
要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.
不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.
现在还不好说是什么问题。
This is quite common among people of your age.
在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。
This often happens to people of your age.
这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。
This often occurs at your age.
这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).
这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
I suggest you do some light exercises.
我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.
我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸。
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.
我建议你作理疗。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.
我建议你吃中药。
I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department).
我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。
Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked.
你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。
A smear should be taken.
需要做个涂片。
A culture should be done.
需要做个培养。
Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
明早查血以前不要吃东西。
Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。
What's your trouble?
你哪里觉着不好?
猜你喜欢: