关于银行资产的流动性知识(双语)(2)
相关阅读:银行英语口语
(1)前台咨询:
Good morning, sir, what can I do for you? 您好,先生,我能为您做点什么呢?
I want to exchange some money/ open an account/ apply for a credit card.
我想兑换一些钱/ 开个账户/ 办张信用卡。
Did you bring your ID? 带身份证了么?
Excuse me, could you tell me where is the counter for remittance (汇款)?
请问,哪个窗口能办理汇款?
Well, please go to counter (柜台,窗口)No. 4. 请您到4号窗口办理。
This is your number slip (叫号单),you may sit in the rest area, and wait a moment.
这是您的叫号单,请到休息区稍候。
Fill in this application form and line up at Window
2, please. 填一下这张申请表,然后去二号窗口排队就可以了。
(2)排队等候:
Hey mister. What are you doing? Why don't you wait in line? 嘿,这位先生,你干吗?怎么不排队?
I'm sorry; I was here first, but then the clerk told me I need to go get my ID, so…
不好意思。我其实来得挺早的,但这儿的职员让我去拿身份证,所以……
Sorry, I need the money fast. My mother is in the hospital. 对不起,我急着用钱。我母亲要住院。
Even so, that's your own carelessness. You can't jump the line while others are waiting.
那也得怪你自己粗心。别人都排队,不能就你自己插队啊。
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in urgent need of money.
不好意思,我不知道你急用钱。
It doesn't matter. Anyway, the rules must be followed. I will go back to the end of the line.
没关系。不管怎么说,还是该按规定来。我这就站到队尾去。
(3)开户及存款:
Good morning, sir/ madam! 早上好,先生/ 女士!
I ’d like to open a savings account and deposit some money. 我想开个储蓄帐户然后存些钱进去。
Current or fixed accounts? 活期还是定期账户?
I think I ’ll open a current account. 那我还是开个活期账户吧。
Ok. Do you have ID card on you? 您带身份证了吗?
Yes. 带了。