学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>银行英语>

银行英语--回复客户口语

时间: 泽燕681 分享

  小编为大家整理了银行英语--回复客户口语,希望对你有帮助哦!

  Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?

  顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?

  Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?

  职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?

  Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?

  顾客:请给我人民币8,000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?

  Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.

  职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。

  Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?

  顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?

  Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?

  职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?

  Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?

  顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?

  Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.

  职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。

  Customer: Many thanks.

  顾客:非常感谢。

  Dialogue Tow

  Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?

  顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?

  Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?

  职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?

  Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?

  顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?

  Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.

  职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。

  Customer: Thank you very much.

  顾客:非常感谢。

  Clerk: Not at all, miss.

  职员:不客气,小姐。

  Dialogue Three

  Customer: Do you charge for cheques?

  顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?

  Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.

  职员:是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。

  Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?

  顾客:如果我要开一个支票储蓄帐户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?

  Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.

  职员:不一定的,先生。

  Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?

  顾客:在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?

  Clerk: Not big difference, sir.

  职员:没有太大的区别,先生。

  Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?

  顾客:我知道了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美圆作最低存款额够了吗?

  Clerk: Definitely.

  职员:足够了。

434603