银行英语情景口语对话
银行英语情景口语对话
下面是学习啦小编整理的一些关于银行英语情景对话示例,欢迎大家阅读!
银行英语情景对话一:
1、我想从户头里提出一些钱
May:
I’d like to withdraw some money from my account.
我想从户头里提出一些钱。
Clerk:
Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please?
可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢?
May:
Sure.
当然可以。
Clerk:
Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars?
让我确定一下。您要提1000 美元?
May:
That’s right.
是的。
2、您要办理什么业务?
Clerk:
What can I help you with?
您要办理什么业务?
Denny:
I'd like to deposit some money.
我要存钱。
Clerk:
How much would you like to deposit?
您要存多少?
Denny:
Twenty thousand.
两万。
Clerk:
Give me your money and passbook.
把您的钱和存折给我。
Denny:
Here you are.
好的。
Clerk:
Hold on. Please sign on the deposit receipt.
稍等. 请在这张存款凭条上签一下字。
Denny:
OK.
好的。
Clerk:
Please take good care of your passbook.
请收好您的存折。
3、帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱吧
Mary:
Hello, I'd like to deposit ten thousand RMB.
你好,我要存一万元。
Clerk:
Please give me your money and bank card.
请把您的钱和卡给我。
Mary:
Can you check the balance in my account?
再麻烦你帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱?
Clerk:
Sure, hold on…Please sign on the sheet.
好的,稍等……请在这张单子上签一下字。
Mary:
Done, here you are.
签好了,给。
Clerk:
There's one hundred thousand now in your account. Please take care of your deposit slip.
您的帐户上现在共有十万元。请收好您的存款凭条。
Mary:
Sure, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
4、我想往一个境外账户里存点儿钱
Clerk:
May I help you, sir?
先生,您要办理什么业务?
Denny:
Yes, I want to deposit some money in a foreign account.
你好,我想往一个境外账户里存点儿钱。
Clerk:
Which country?
哪个国家的?
Denny:
Croatia. Here is my passport and the necessary information.
克罗地亚。这是我的护照,还有相关材料。
Clerk:
Sorry, we don't have service for this country.
对不起,我们在那个国家还没有开展业务。
Denny:
What? Why didn't you tell me that when I opened my account in your bank?
什么?那我在你们银行开户时你们怎么没告诉我?
Clerk:
Don't be upset, sir. You can access your bank account in Croatia.
别生气,先生。您可以跟您在克罗地亚的开户行联系一下。
Denny:
Okay, I will try.
好吧,我试试吧。
银行英语情景对话二:
1. 问答 DIALOGUE
Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)
职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?
Customer: Please tell me my balance.
顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?
Clerk: please speak slowly.
Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.
职员:您用纸写下来好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.
职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。
Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。
Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.
顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?
Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。
Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。
Customer: I want to close my account with you.
顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.
职员:请到6号柜台办理.
Clerk: Please go to the open counter.
职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。
Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.
职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。
Customer: I would like to, thanks.
顾客:好的,谢谢。
2. 存款 DEPOSIT
Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?
Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。
Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.
职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。
Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。
Clerk: Words and figures differ.