英语书信中的关于“谢谢”的完美表达
英语书信中的关于“谢谢”的完美表达
下面是学习啦小编整理的英语书信中的关于“谢谢”的表达, 希望对大家有帮助。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢......
I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢......
I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...
为了……,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。