学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语写作 > 英语文化 > 关于平日里喜爱的活动的英语口语

关于平日里喜爱的活动的英语口语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

关于平日里喜爱的活动的英语口语

  学习英语就是要靠日常积累的哦,小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,但是同学们学习英语千万不可以偷懒哦,才可以提高成绩哦,大家赶紧行动起来吧

  一我最恨这些艺术片

  AJason, it's your turn.

  杰森,该你了。

  BI hope I get an easy question like you did.

  我希望能和你一样抽到简单的。

  AYou rolled a four. Let's see...you landed on Foreign Films.

  你丢了一个四。我看看……你抽到了外语片。

  BOh, great. That's just my luck! I hate those arty movies.

  太棒了!真是鸿运当头啊!我最恨这些艺术片了。

  AWell, too bad. So, what foreign film won an Oscar in 1993?

  真是可惜。好,一九九三年赢得奥斯卡外语片的是哪一部片?

  BOh, please! I have no idea.

  行行好!我完全不知道。

  AThe answer is Belle Epoque. It's a Spanish movie, and the title means The Age of Beauty in English.

  答案是Belle Epoque。这是一部西班牙片,片名在英文里的意思是美丽年代。

  二我要纹身

  AI have made up my mind. I am getting a tattoo.

  我已经打定主意了,我要纹身。

  BReally? Are you sure?

  真的?你确定吗?

  AYeah! Why not? They are trendy and look great! I want to get a dragon on my arm or maybe a tiger on my back.

  是的,为什么不确定呢?纹身很时髦,看起来也很棒。我想在胳膊上纹条龙或在后背上纹只老虎。

  BYeah but, it is something that you will have forever! They use indelible ink that can only be removed with laser treatment. On top of all that, I have heard it hurts a lot!

  但是,纹身会一直有的。纹身用的是擦不去的墨水,除非用激光清除。而且,我听说纹身也很疼。

  AReally?

  真的吗?

  BOf course! They use this machine with a needle that pokes your skin and inserts the ink.

  当然,他们用带针得机器刺穿皮肤,将墨水注入进去。

  AOh, I didn’t know that! I thought they just paint it on your skin or something.

  我不知道啊。我过去以为就是在皮肤上画点图案。

  BI think you should reconsider and do some more research about tattoos. Also, find out where the nearest tattoo parlor is and make sure they used sterilized needles, and that the place is hygienic.

  我觉得你应该重新考虑,并多研究下纹身,找下最近的纹身店在哪里,并确保他们使用消毒的针头,而且店要卫生。

  AMaybe I should just get a tongue piercing!

  也许我只应该做下穿舌。


关于平日里喜爱的活动的英语口语相关文章:

1.教育随笔:一节英语口语课

2.大学职业规划论文范文3篇

3.3分钟英语演讲短文欣赏

4.老年人自学英语的方法

5.关于小学数学教育毕业论文题目

4033520