学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语美文欣赏 > 晨读双语美文欣赏

晨读双语美文欣赏

时间: 焯杰674 分享

晨读双语美文欣赏

  晨读有利于提高学生的英语应用能力,是培养良好的英语学习习惯的有效途径。下面学习啦小编为大家带来晨读双语美文欣赏,欢迎大家阅读!

  晨读双语美文欣赏:乐观与悲观

  There are two types of people in the world.

  世上有两种人,

  Although they have equal degrees

  他们有些方面程度相同

  of health and wealth and the other comforts of life,

  健康,财富以及生活的舒适等方面,

  one becomes happy, while the other becomes miserable.

  然而一种人心情舒畅,而另一种人却满腹惆怅。

  This arises from the different ways in which they consider things,

  这是因为他们不同的方式在考虑问题分析事物,

  persons,and events, and the resulting effects upon their minds.

  评价他人及外界事物给他们带来的影响。

  One is said to be optimistic

  也就是有些人是乐观的

  and the other pessimistic about everything around them.

  有些人却是悲观的,对于身边的一切事物来说。

  People who are to be happy

  快乐的人

  fix their attention on the conveniences of things,

  往往把注意力集中在使人舒心的事情,

  the pleasant parts of conversations,the well-prepared dishes and the fine weather

  令人高兴的话语,香甜可口的饭菜和清爽宜人的天气上,

  They enjoy all the cheerful things.

  他们充分享受着人生的乐趣。

  Those who are to be unhappy think and speak only of contrary things.

  而郁郁寡欢的人言行举止却截然相反,

  Therefore,they are continually discontented with themselves.

  因此,他们自寻烦恼,

  By their remarks, they sour the pleasures of society offend many people,

  怨天怨地,牢骚满腹,触怒他人。

  and make themselves disagreeable everywhere.

  成了不受欢迎的人。

  晨读双语美文欣赏:翻开第一页

  "We are reading the first line of the first chapter of a book

  "我们正在读一本书的第一章第一行,

  whose pages are infinite..."

  这本书的页数是无限的..."

  I do not know who wrote those words,

  我不知道是谁写的,

  but I have always liked them as a reminder

  可我很喜欢这句话,它提醒我们

  that the future can be anything we want to make it.

  未来是由自己创造的。

  We can take the mysterious,

  我们可以把神秘,

  hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine,

  不可预知的未来塑造成我们想象中的模样,

  just as a sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.

  犹如雕刻家将未成形的石头刻成雕像一样。

  We are all in the position of the farmer.

  我们每个人都像是农夫

  If we plant a good seed,we reap a good harvest.

  洒下良种将有丰收,

  If our seed is poor and full of weeds, we reap a useless crop.

  洒下劣种或野草丛生将颗粒无收。

  If we plant nothing at all,we harvest nothing at all.

  没有耕耘则会一无所获

  I want the future to be better than the past.

  我希望未来比过去更加美好,

  I don't want it contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled.

  希望未来不会沾染历史的错误与过失。

  We should all be concerned about the future

  我们都应举目向前,

  because that is where we will spend the remainder of our lives.

  因我们的一生要用未来书写。

  The past is gone and static.Nothing we can do will change it.

  往昔已逝,静如止水;我们无法再做改变。

  The future is before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it.

  而前方的未来正生气勃勃;我们所做的每一件事都将会影响着它。

  Each day brings with it new frontiers,

  每天我们的面前都会展现出新的天地,

  in our homes and in our business,if we only recognize them.

  无论是在家中还是在工作上,只要我们能认识到这一点。

  We are just at the beginning of the progress

  我们正站在进步的起跑点。

  in every field of human endeavor.

  在人类致力开拓的每一片领域上。

晨读双语美文欣赏相关文章:

1.晨读经典哲理美文双语

2.精选晨读双语美文赏析

3.精选双语美文

4.晨读励志双语美文

5.晨读美文双语精选

6.晨读哲理双语美文欣赏

750091