学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 外贸英语 >

外贸英语口语——运输

时间: 若木631 分享

  下面是学习啦小编整理的外贸英语口语——运输,以供大家学习参考。

  We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

  我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

  From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.

  据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

  What is your specific transport requirement?

  你们需要的运输条件是什么?

  It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

  这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

  The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

  双方就运输方式达成了协议。

  Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

  今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

  How do you usually move your machines?

  你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

  The goods are now in transit.

  此批货物正在运输途中。

  A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

  一部分货物在运输途中受损。

  If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.

  如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。

  do you do any chartering?

  你们租船吗?

  Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

  海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

  Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.

  通常,海运较陆运便宜。

  For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.

  数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。

  Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.

  请海运我们订购的电视机。

  Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.

  因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。

  Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.

  有时海运对我们来说麻烦。

  Please have the goods transported by air.

  请空运此批货

  To move the goods by railway is quicker.

  铁路运输较快。

  We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

  我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

  Can you have them sent by railway?

  能采用 陆运方式吗?

  You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

  我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

  We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.

  我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。

  We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.

  我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。

  We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

  我们认为联运货物十分必要。

  Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.

  有时联运的手续十分繁琐。

  The two sides agreed to employ "combined transportation" to ship the goods.

  双方决定联运货物。

  Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.

  由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。

  I don't like this kind of combined transportation.

  我并不喜欢这种联运方式。

  It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.

  这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。

  It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.

  安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

  Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.

  保险应包括水陆两路的运输。

  If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transport".

  如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。

  Who will bear the extra freight charges?

  多出的运费由谁负担?

  Please quote your current tariffs.

  请报你公司的最新运费表。

  Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

  从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。

  The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".

  提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

  This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment.

  这是一套这批货的装运单据。

  We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.

  货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。

  when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.

  货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。

  We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.

  我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。

64294