学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 外贸英语 > 实用外贸英语句子

实用外贸英语句子

时间: 泽燕681 分享

实用外贸英语句子

  对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了实用外贸英语句子,希望对你有帮助哦!

  实用外贸英语句子一:

  1.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.

  你报的价格对于出口而言,有点偏高。

  2.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.

  你们的价格比去年的高15%。

  3.I think you misunderstood me on this point.

  在这一点上我想你是误会我了。

  4.We’re in complete agreement.

  我们完全同意。

  5.I can’t make a decision at this time.

  我无法现在做决定。

  6.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.

  噢,不,这是最低价。

  7.Let us have your rock-bottom price.

  我们给你低价。

  8.What’s the price range?

  价格范围是多少?

  9.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.

  它们以50元起价,至多到200元。

  10.The price is quite reasonable.

  这价格相当合理。

  11.The price is unreasonable.

  这价格高得不合理。

  12.Can you make it a little cheaper?

  =Can you come down a little?

  =Can you reduce the price?

  你能不能算便宜一点?

  13.That sounds very impressive.

  那似乎非常好。

  14.That sounds reasonable.

  那似乎非常好。

  15.I’d like to hear your ideas on…

  我想听听你关于……的看法。

  实用外贸英语句子二:

  16.You’re offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?

  你提供我们的这种产品报价是每台1800元吗,对吗?

  17.We’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.

  如果你能以每台1350元的价格卖给我们,我们将不胜感激。

  18.Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

  考虑到产品质量,我认为价格是合理的。

  19.There’s one problem to be mentioned.

  有一个问题要提出来。

  20.The price we quoted is quite good for your country.

  我们报的价格相当适合贵国。

  21.Let’s get down to business, shall we?

  让我们开始谈生意好吗?

  22.I’d like to tell you what I think about that.

  我想告诉你我的一些想法。

  23.Are those prices FOB or CIF ?

  这些价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?

  24.Are these prices wholesale or retail?

  这些价格是批发价还是零售价?

  25.That’s too high.

  价钱太高了。

  26. It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

  我们无法以这种价格销售。

  27.380 yuan is ay.

  我们报的价格相当适合贵国。

  21.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.

  你报的价格对于出口而言,有点偏高。

  22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.

  你们的价格比去年的高15%。

  23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.

  在这一点上我想你是误会我了。

  24.We’re in complete agreement.

  我们完全同意。

  25.I can’t make a decision at this time.

  我无法现在做决定。

  26. It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

  我们无法以这种价格销售。

  27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.

  380元大约是我们能出的最低价格。

  28.I’m afraid I can’t agree with you there.

  恐怕我不能同意您出的价格。

  29.Your price is higher than that of other companies.

  你方的价格比其它公司的价格要高。

  30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.

  不过鉴于产品的优良质量,我们的价格是非常合理

484040