外贸接待客人英语口语
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸接待客人英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
欢迎语句
Welcome to our company 欢迎光临我们公司
Is this your first visit to our plant 第一次来我们公司吗?
Is there anything you are particularly interested in? 对我们的什么东西感兴趣?
请对方询问
Please feel free to ask any questions you want 没关系,请随便问什么吧
Please stop me if you have anything to ask 有什么就随便问吧
Just let me know if you have any questions 还有什么问题吗?
议价
Would it be possible to have changes in price? 价格不能变了吗?
I think the price is not competitive enough 我想这个价格没有足够的 竞争力
I am afraid the price is not acceptable 恐怕我不能接受这个价格
还价
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested 我们可以降低价格到你的要求
介绍新产品
This is our lastest model 这是我们的最新模型
Would you like to take a look at our new products? 想看看我们的新产品吗?
Have you come across this kind of products before? 您以前见过这种产品吗?
We hightly recommend this kind of products 我们极力推荐这中产品 作出保证
We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace
我们保证这些印错的用户手册将被换掉
We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon
我们答应您今天下午四点钟前把货送到
Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition 请告诉我们实话是否货物不好
解释原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您应该知道我们正在尽快地赶工
I will check and see what went wrong
我来查查看错在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果当时有一个工程师看一下该设备情况会好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay 送货迟了请接受我们的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process
很对不起肯定是生产工序出错啦
讨论合约内容
When can we discuss the contract? 什么时候我们可以商量签约
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detai 我们想详细商谈送货条款
There are some points we have not worked out 还有一些要点我们还没达成一致
不能立即决定
I can not give you a definte answer right now 我不能马上给您一个明确的答复
Please let me think it over 让我再考虑考虑周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon? 下午再给您答复好吗?