学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>外贸英语>

外贸英语保险常用句子

时间: 泽燕681 分享

  学习啦小编为大家介绍了外贸英语保险常用句子,一起来学习吧!

  We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport.

  我公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。

  Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance.

  空运保险一般要比海运保险便宜。

  Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks".

  那么,“一切海洋运输货物险”意味着比“一切险”范围小一些。

  In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases.

  在保险业中“average”一词一般是“海损”的意思。

  Are there any other clauses in marine policies?

  海运险还包括其它条款吗?

  Breakage is a particular average, isn't it?

  破碎险属于一种单独海损,对吗?

  the risk of breakage is covered by marine insurance, isn't it?

  破碎险是包括在海洋运输货物险之内的,对吗?

  The English understood by "marine risks" only risks incident to transport by sea.

  英国人对“海洋运输货物险”只理解为海洋中的意外风险。

  Generally, the term "all marine risks" is liable to be misinterpreted and its use should be avoided in L/C.

  一般地,“一切海洋运输货物险”容易被误解,应该避免在信用证中使用。

  hat is the insurance premium?

  保险费是多少?

  The premium is to be calculated in this way.

  保险费是这样计算的。

  The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.

  保险费总共是800美圆。

  The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.

  保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。

  The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.

  我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。

  According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.

  根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。

  The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.

  这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。

  Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.

  保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。

  Can you give me an insurance rate?

  您能给我一份保险率表吗?

  Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?

  您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?

  You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.

  你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。

  What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?

  中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?

  What risks should be covered?

  您看应该保哪些险?

  What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

  贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?

  It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.

  你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。

  These kinds of risks suit your consignment.

  这些险别适合你要投保的货物。

  May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?

  请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?

  It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.

  阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。

  F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average".

  FPA代表平安险。

  W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average".

  WPA代表水渍险。

  I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.

  我将为货物投保平安险。

  I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.

  我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。

  I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A..

  我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。

  Free from Particular Average is good enough.

  只保平安险就可以了。

  The goods are to be insured F.P.A.

  这批货需投保平安险。

  What you've covered is Leakage.

  你所投保的是渗漏险。

  Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?

  您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?

  W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.

  针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。

  Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?

  您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?

  Not every breakage is a particular average.

  并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。

  The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.

  投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。

  Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover.

  显然,你不想保综合险。

  An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it?

  一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?

  We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks.

  我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。

  Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks.

  请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。

  We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.

  我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。

  An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.

  平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。

  The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.

  平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失。

  A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.

  水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。

  You'll cover SRCC risks, won't you?

  你们要保罢工、暴动、民变险,是吗?

  As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoicevalue. If coverage against other risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for the buyer's account.

  按照我们的惯例,只保基本险,按发票金额110%投保。如果要加保其它险别,例如破碎险、渗漏险、盗窃遗失险、钩损和污染险等,额外保险费由买方负担。

  I'm looking for insurance from your company.

  我是到贵公司来投保的。

  Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.

  张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。

  After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.

  装船后,我到保险公司去投保。

  When should I go and have the tea insured?

  我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?

  All right. Let's leave insurance now.

  好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。

  I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.

  我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。

  I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.

  我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。

  This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

  这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。

  The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.

  只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。

  The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.

  损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。

  The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.

  保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。

  Please fill in the application form.

  请填写一下投保单。

443167