酒店英语口语听力
从事酒店工作?多听酒店英语口语听力。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的酒店英语口语听力的相关知识,供大家参阅!
酒店英语口语听力篇1
What’s your name? May I have your name?您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
二.基本待客英语
(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ~ 4. Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用
May I ~ May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?
3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here?请问您介意坐在这里吗
** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。
When would you like to visit Kunshan?请问您想要何时参观昆山?
When would you like to have lunch?请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat?请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact?请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer?请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill?请问您的账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay?请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?请问您要买几张票?
4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains?请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map?请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you?请问要我为您安排预约吗?
(二)招呼语
Good morning. (用于中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)
Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店
Good evening, Ms. May I help you?晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?
后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?(三)回答
1.一般性的回答
I see, sir.我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir.好的,先生。
2.请对方再等一会儿
Just a moment, please.请稍等。
Thank you for waiting.您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please?请您稍候好吗?
3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时
拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can’t do that.不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。
4.道歉
如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay.很抱歉延误了时间
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.很抱歉造成您的不便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake.为这个错误我深致歉意。
5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答
You are welcome.不客气。 Thank you, sir.谢谢您,先生。
Thank you very much.非常感谢您。
6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说Here you are 您要的东西在这里。
Here is your room key 这是您的房间钥匙。
Here it is. 这是您的东西。
7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:
Have a nice day.祝您有美好的一天。
Please enjoy your stay祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon.希望不久能再次见到您。
Thank you for staying with us.谢谢光临。
8.当客人的英语难以理解时
面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。
Pardon?对不起? Pardon me? 对不起? I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗?
Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗?
若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:
Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?
酒店英语口语听力篇2
演奏曲目
第一个节目是民乐合奏,包括《春江花月夜》这样的名曲。
A:I'm so excited to attend appeal Chinese concert.
能将听一场典型的中国音乐会,我真是太激动了。
B: The first item is Chinese Musical Instrument Ensemble, including such masterpieces as the Night of Spring Flowers, River, and Moon.
我也很激动。第一个节目是民乐合奏,包括《春江花月夜》这样的名曲。
同类问句:
The Night of Spring Flowers, River, and Moon is one of the most wonderful pieces I've ever heard.
《春江花月夜》是我听过的最好的曲子之一。
I'm glad you like it. It praises the picturesque landscape of China.
您喜欢,我很高兴。这首名曲赞美了中国的大好河山。
What else?
其他还有些什么曲目?
The Moon Reflected in the Twin Ponds, that's an Erhu solo. Butterfly Lovers, that's a violin solo. And some other popular folk music and songs.
二胡独奏《二泉映月》、小提琴独奏《粱祝》以及其他一些颇受欢迎的民歌和民乐。
传统乐器
中国的传统乐器有多少种?
A:The concert of the Chinese folk music masterpieces must be impressive. How many kinds of traditional Chinese music instruments are there?
这场中国名曲音乐会肯定非常精彩。中国的传统乐器有多少种?
B:I don't know exactly, but I'm sure there are at least 300 kinds. They can be grouped categories: stringed instrument, plucked instruments, permission instruments and wind instruments.
精确的种数我不知道,但我敢肯定至少有300种,可以分成4类:弦乐器、弹拨乐器、打击乐器和管乐器。
同类问句:
You must be proud of that.
你们肯定为此非常自豪吧。
Yes. A Chinese wind instrument, called "Sheng" was introduced to Persia and later to Europe.
是的。一种叫做“笙”的中国管乐器就先后传到了波斯和欧洲。
Yes. You are right. Take the Dai nationality for example. Their Taigu is terrific.
是的,您说得很对。就拿傣族来说吧,其抬鼓就很不一般。
Oh, the concert begins...really wonderful. What's that horse-head like instrument?
哦,音乐会开始了……真是太精彩了。那个像马头一样的乐器是什么?
That's the horse-head of the Mongolian nationality. Its music is rather moving.
蒙古族的马头琴,用它演奏的音乐非常感人。
酒店英语口语听力篇3
换座位
我能把座位换到前排吗?
A:Yes. Could I change my seat to the front row7?
是的。我能把座位换到前排吗?你看,我的视力不好。
B:No problem.
没问题。
同类问句:
Thank you. Oh, could you tell me the name of the opera again?
谢谢。呃,您能再告诉我一遍这出戏的名字吗?
It's Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai.
是《梁山伯与祝英台》。
And what's it about?
是什么内容?
It's a love story. It's a tragedy.
爱情故事。是一出悲剧。
Oh, I love tragedy.
啊,我喜欢悲剧。
找人
您能帮我找到迈克?布朗吗?
A:Can you help me find Mike Brown? It's urgent.
您能帮我找到迈克?布朗吗?是急事儿。
B: No problem. But do you know his seat number?
没问题。可是你知道他的座位号吗?
同类问句:
Yes, it's row 18,number 12.
知道。是 18排 12号。
OK. Just a second. I'll go in and get him.
好。请稍等。我进去叫他。
Thank you. I really appreciate your help.
谢谢。非常感谢您的帮助。
It's my pleasure.
不必客气。
看过酒店英语口语听力的相关知识的人还看了:
5.英语情景对话大全