学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语听力 > 报价英语对话

报价英语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

报价英语对话

  现如今英语风靡全国,先后出现了许许多多的培训机构。孩子们从小开始接触英语,周末还要参加英语补习班。大家都能学好第二门语言的话,一定会非常高兴。下面就由学习啦小编为大家带来几则英语对话,希望大家能有所收获。

  dialog1

  A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.

  这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

  B: Is there much of a difference in price?

  价钱也有很大的分别吧?

  A: Yes,the economy model is about 30% less.

  是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

  B: We'll take that one.

  我们就买那种。

  dialog2

  A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements?

  事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

  B: Actually,it is more than we need .

  我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

  A: Let me see the specifications for that.

  让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

  A: You're asking too much for this part.

  这零件你们要价太高了。

  B: We have some cheaper ones.

  我们有便宜一点的。

  A: What is the price difference?

  价钱差多少?

  B: The basic model will cost about 10% less.

  基本型的便宜约10%左右。

  dialog3

  A: How many different models of this do you offer?

  这个你们有多少种不同的型式。

  B: We have five different ones.

  五种。

  A: Is there much of a price difference.

  价钱有很大的差别吗?

  B: Yes,so we had better look over your specifications.

  是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。

  dialog4

  A: The last order didn't work out too well for us.

  上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

  B: What was wrong?

  有什么问题吗?

  A: We were developing too much waste.

  生产出来的废品太多了。

  B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.

  我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货。

  dialog5

  EDWARD GREEN: Thanks. So let’ s clarify the position so far。

  爱德华.格林:谢谢。那么我们明确一下我们现在为止的处境。

  As far as Big Bo is concerned we have agreed on a unit price of 20 for 30,000, and I can’t go below that price for an order of this size。

  仅就“大老板” 我们同意给20的单价,但要购买3万件,对这样的订购量我不可能低于这个数。

  Now let’ s look at terms of payment。

  现在我们看一下付款条款。

  DA Y MCNEIL: Ninety days。

  丹尼.麦克内尔:90天。

  EDWARD GREEN: I’ m sorry Mr. Mcneil, but that’ s completely unacceptable。 爱德华.格林:对不起 麦克内尔先生,不过这完全不可接受。

  Our standard policy on discounts of over thirty percent is payment within thirty days of delivery。

  我们对于超过30%的优惠的优惠政策通常是交货后30天之内。

  DA Y MCNEIL: This is not a standard situation。

  丹尼.麦克内尔:但这不是个通常情况。

  I am making a very large order..。

  我订购的货量很大……

  EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here, Mr. Mcneil?

  爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先,我能插两句吗?

  I know you’ re making a large order but you are also getting an excellent product at a very large discount。

  我知道你的订购量很大,但你也是以很大的优惠获得一件很棒的产品。

  DA Y MCNEIL: I can’t believe that this is your final offer。

  丹尼.麦克内尔:真不能相信,这就是你们的最终报价。

  EDWARD GREEN: If you order 35,000 then I can authorize payment in 90 days。 爱德华.格林:如果你订购3.5万件,我可以授权90天内付款。

  DA Y MCNEIL: We have already decided on quantity。

  丹尼.麦克内尔:我们已经决定了数量。

  This is my last offer. 30,000 at 60 days payment。

  这是我的最后出价:3万件,60天内付款。

  Take it or leave it。

  要么接受要么一拍两散。

  EDWARD GREEN: I think that offer will be acceptable。 爱德华.格林:我认为这个出价可以接受。

  So all we have to do now is finalize the delivery arrangements。 那么我们现在要做的就是商定交货的安排了。

  DA Y McNEIL: Well, let’ s discus the details tomorrow。 丹尼.麦克内尔:我们还是明天再商谈细节吧。

  DA Y MCNEIL: Come in! Don, how are you? 丹尼.麦克内尔:近来! 堂,你好!

  DON BRADLEY: Hello, Day, Edward。

  堂.布拉德利:你好,丹, 爱德华。

  I’ m sorry I’ m late。

  对不起,我迟到了。

  DA Y MCNEIL: You are late。

  丹尼.麦克内尔:你真是迟了。

  I’ d rather do business with you than this young man。 我宁愿跟你打交道,也不愿跟这个年轻人做生意。 What have you been feeding him?

  你都给他吃了什么啊?

  DON BRADLEY: Oh, we don’t feed him。

  堂.布拉德利:哦,我们不给他们吃的。

  DON BRADLEY: Oh, we don’t feed him。

  我们喜欢使员工有饥饿感。

1965097